Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Fidget1028:
--- Quote from: th3awakened1 on March 11, 2020, 12:29:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: kdspirited on March 11, 2020, 12:15:38 PM ---The only person who has his cake and is eating it is this IT dude :-) men love attention from women and will soak it up in any capacity possible. So this guy is no different. I think meanwhile his wife has no idea whats up. I wonder if they are in an open marriage. Although from what you have written it seems that the guy is telling you he has never cheated on his wife. but has his wife ever cheated on him. Like MP and DC said what happens behind closed doors no one knows. We just wouldn't want to see you get hurt. This guy knows what he is doing and I know you can take care of yourself but as I read this it is blatantly obvious to me that he thinks he is too smart for his own good.
--- End quote ---
@kdspirited Some very valid points, and I didn't think of that either. I work in that field and a lot of the males I encounter are definately on the quieter side and nerdy so if a pretty girl gives them this level of attention, he is probably milking it for all it's worth. You are feeding that ego too.
--- End quote ---
I agree with this.
In addition to what others have said, there's also the old saying "don't 💩 where you eat". Workplace liasons never go unnoticed and the rumor mill is always WAY more scandalous than it may actually be. Regardless, if you like your job, I'd hit the hard stop button.
diamondcanadian:
--- Quote from: SeeDoSay on March 11, 2020, 02:03:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on March 08, 2020, 09:55:15 AM ---On the Next Episode of the Sparkle Show…
*SPOOKED*
Disclaimer: If you want to read any interesting story, read on lol. I ask for no judgments. I also request no advice here as many of you know Im a pretty strong person and Ill be ok in this situation. Im simply reporting details as they align with predictions .
--- End quote ---
Seems like a lot of you guys skipped over this bit.
Anyways it's easy to judge and pull on pre-conceived notions and judgements of "Married man" and start relying on cliches for your advice.
But no one knows the whole situation or the nuances of it except for the people who are in it.
--- End quote ---
Disclaimer or not , you’re posting something in a public forum , people have the right to comment.
At the end of the day, no one knows the backstory . Correct.
However , a lot of people who use this forum are struggling with the possibility that there is a third party involved and it literally drives people to call psychics and have major anxiety. Posting that you are talking to a married man is probably a kick in the teeth to a lot of people here when they’ve had this experience first hand .
I’m not bashing Sparkle , and she is free to comment and write what she likes. Just expect a come back and Just be sensitive to the fact that this a forum for people who may be going through what I just posted above .
And maybe, just say your predictions came true and by who, and move on.
Fidget1028:
--- Quote from: SeeDoSay on March 11, 2020, 02:03:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on March 08, 2020, 09:55:15 AM ---On the Next Episode of the Sparkle Show…
*SPOOKED*
Disclaimer: If you want to read any interesting story, read on lol. I ask for no judgments. I also request no advice here as many of you know Im a pretty strong person and Ill be ok in this situation. Im simply reporting details as they align with predictions .
--- End quote ---
Seems like a lot of you guys skipped over this bit.
Anyways it's easy to judge and pull on pre-conceived notions and judgements of "Married man" and start relying on cliches for your advice.
But no one knows the whole situation or the nuances of it except for the people who are in it.
--- End quote ---
It's a public forum. Disclaimer by definition is a statement usually to deny responsibil ity. It's for her, not for the audience. The best way to not hear negative feedback is to not post details you need a disclaimer for to begin with. That's why there is a private message option. Say the psychic worked, message me for details or expect responses.. .good or bad.
sunshinestarlette:
This is a public forum and we all can voice whatever opinion or judgements we want. The person shared in details about what her readers predicted for her, so all of a sudden now she wants to put up a disclaimer about no judgements, opinion or advice needed. The point is that some may not see interaction s with a married man as nothing and then you have others that see it as wrong. If Sparkle had to put up a disclaimer before typing her story about the married guy then I assume she knew some type of opinion would be voiced by those who may see this as wrong.
sunshinestarlette:
--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on March 11, 2020, 02:46:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: SeeDoSay on March 11, 2020, 02:03:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on March 08, 2020, 09:55:15 AM ---On the Next Episode of the Sparkle Show…
*SPOOKED*
Disclaimer: If you want to read any interesting story, read on lol. I ask for no judgments. I also request no advice here as many of you know Im a pretty strong person and Ill be ok in this situation. Im simply reporting details as they align with predictions .
--- End quote ---
Seems like a lot of you guys skipped over this bit.
Anyways it's easy to judge and pull on pre-conceived notions and judgements of "Married man" and start relying on cliches for your advice.
But no one knows the whole situation or the nuances of it except for the people who are in it.
--- End quote ---
It's a public forum. Disclaimer by definition is a statement usually to deny responsibil ity. It's for her, not for the audience. The best way to not hear negative feedback is to not post details you need a disclaimer for to begin with. That's why there is a private message option. Say the psychic worked, message me for details or expect responses.. .good or bad.
--- End quote ---
I agree. She shared her readings to the forum in details but all of a sudden when it comes to the married IT guy , disclaimers are put up.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version