Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (65/107) > >>

diamondcanadian:
So basically your predictions of him going through a divorce will probably happen  etc because you choose to actively Pursue and flirt with a married man.

Because you want your predictions to be right , you’re living your life to make them happen.

You don’t need to a Pursue a married man, judging by your 3028384 chapters of the sparkle show, you’ve had your fair share and can have your fair share of men. Choose one that isn’t taken and let that woman not go through a devastation of a break down of marriage she probably doesn’t see coming and find happiness with someone who you won’t wonder about him also having a wondering eye with you.

beachgal214:
Sparkle I always love your episodes and wish you the best!  I know how complicated life can be and you cannot help who you connect with on a soul level.   I do not think anything is by accident.  Good luck to you!!! Keep us posted as always.

Piggynose:
Thanks for the update Sparkle. So who has been the most accurate for you concerning this person since you are able to verify with him? I’m having chemo brain so please forgive me for asking lol

LAW1974:
LOVE following your story Sparkle:).

kdspirited:
The only person who has his cake and is eating it is this IT dude :-) men love attention from women and will soak it up in any capacity possible. So this guy is no different. I think meanwhile his wife has no idea whats up. I wonder if they are in an open marriage. Although from what you have written it seems that the guy is telling you he has never cheated on his wife. but has his wife ever cheated on him. Like MP and DC said what happens behind closed doors no one knows. We just wouldn't want to see you get hurt. This guy knows what he is doing and I know you can take care of yourself but as I read this it is blatantly obvious to me that he thinks he is too smart for his own good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version