Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (62/107) > >>

HornetKick:
Just a thought, but have you asked any of your gotos if the guy is someone you already know? I almost always ask this question just to see if they are getting the right energies.

Arigirl:
Sparkle, have you ever read with Gaylene?

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on February 03, 2020, 06:06:18 PM ---Just a thought, but have you asked any of your gotos if the guy is someone you already know? I almost always ask this question just to see if they are getting the right energies.

--- End quote ---

Yep sure do...even with Kisha in the last read...but she maintained it was someone different.
Usually, they stick to their guns tho when I do ask smh, but then again they have been right (well at least about someone new coming in),....also I just ask them to describe who they see and I can determine myself and that usually helps :)...most of the time the description s of the new person is spot on, but I always wonder if it could be the same person with NEW energy...id k...

She has mixed up a prediction before similar to this though...de scribing the current person, but then it was someone different.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Arigirl on February 03, 2020, 07:23:23 PM ---Sparkle, have you ever read with Gaylene?

--- End quote ---


I actually haven't...I did want to try her at one point, but I understand its hard to get to her or something

Sparkle002:
On the New Season of the Sparkle Show!

*The Road to Nowhere*


*Disclaimer* - Details included in this story are real-life scenarios that happened and Im only sharing as a way to share predictions and how they unfold along with what is happening in REAL LIFE. As a warning, there may be details in the story you may be uncomfortab le with or that go against  your morals of relationshi ps and that is fine but request not to be judged for this post. Again, take this post as a way to compare Predictions to Real life and how they play out….


*Dun Dun*

Soo…this month has been a slow build-up.....  where things that were predicted that I didn’t think would happen, all happened literally in the past 2 DAYS.

1. POI # 1 - Matilda, Cookie, and Barbara all saw him coming back around (after me not seeing him for 2 months) and BINGO he hits me up on Monday and I see him. Kisha did mention in an old reading a while back that he would be coming around the same time as this new energy who wants a relationshi p (which would be the IT Director at my job). So that brings me to the next topic….

2. The IT Director - so many predictions all happened all on the same day
    1. Cookie and Venus both saw specificall y that I would be going to brunch with him and we did. I found a brunch spot on yelp randomly, then he says “You want me to go to a place that I know? I said sure. Little did I know he STILL took me to a brunch spot like it was meant to be lol. Cookie saw his car and I would be getting into a “fancy silver truck”…well he drives a high-end SUV that is Silver. She also said “it looks like a date”, well we left work during lunch time and we were dressed up and he paid for my meal. Venus was even more specific in her description - she said “I smell bread, I smell bread, its like you guys are laughing. - he has quite a personality, but you both are laughing an happy”….I kid you not, we went to early lunch today during work, I got in his car - he took me to BRUNCH and there was a SMELL OF BREAD in the air…and we were laughing and had such a great conversatio n he thanked ME for lunch (even though he paid! Lol)

    2. Cookie - she said she saw me and him KISSING. This happened YESTERDAY. She also saw him taking me home - THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY. So of course he takes me home and yes we made out. And it was amazing (no sex) but we both KNEW that it would be amazing. Which scares both of us.

   3. Matilda - She said we would have an in depth conversatio n in FEBRUARY about WILL WE OR WONT WE….HAPPENED TODAY
        1. Basically the conversatio n from brunch led over to an even more in depth conversatio n we had in his office. We freely and openly talked about the chemistry we had and that we didn’t want to hurt each other’s feelings. We definitely valued our friendship, but didn’t know how to deal with the connection or how to proceed. So we Both agreed that we remain friends - to the point we will stay aware and be empathetic to each other’s needs.
        2. I then revealed that I knew that I was going to kiss him and saw it all play out. He said “Wait, you had a premonition?” I said “yeah I actually did, I saw me running my fingers through your hair and kissing you and it happened just like I saw”. He was like “wow” do you see anything else between us you see?” I PAUSED. I WAS LIKE OMG…I DO KNOW WAY MORE< I EVEN KNEW YOU BEFORE I MET YOU!!!…..and guess what? I told him just that!! I revealed to him I knew about him almost a year and a half before I met him though predictions and told him that I got readings…he always came up in my general reads. HE WAS AMAZED AND WANTED TO KNOW MORE. He even revealed to me he has had premonition s here and there. I just thought it was amazing to be able to share that with him and we talk about it. We literally talked about all the predictions and everything.

He was like “Wait now that I know this, do you think you want to change anything, I mean do you think revealing this to me could change the future?” I said “I DONT KNOW”. “He said well I value you as a friend and don’t want to hurt you and I don’t want to get hurt either. I wondered the other day if you thought if I was a bad person after I kissed you” (since he has never done this or cheated before - and ALL readers said this on their own). He said “Did the readers pick up that I was a good guy? I try to be…I said “As a matter of fact they did! Several of them AND they all said you were attractive” He was like “ OH WOW lol”.  He said I really do care about you as a friend….and I can’t deny the strong chemistry we have - I said - “so what do we do about it?” He said “The only thing I can suggest is that we be friends - and keep each other in mind, be empathetic to each other and take it day by day - I don’t know maybe this is something that needs to be played out (not only talking sexually) - we will see”. I said well it was disappointi ng to find out you were married I mean all of my readers said we would be in a relationshi p” - He said “Well technically lol….” I was like a “COMMITTED relationshi p lol”…and if we happen to take the next step, Im afraid emotions will grow and I would want to see you more...he said “I understand…well it would be my responsibil ity to honor that, so we really are in a quote on quote relationshi p”…
            * SO NOW I know why readers saw what they saw about me being in a relationshi p with this guy in FEBRUARY - wow..>SMH its like they saw it but it wasn’t WHAT I THOUGHT
            * Also, I did give him the warning that Cookie gave me about him - she said he would be sad or depressed from March - May (Cookie specificall y said it would be about his wife…and how they would eventually divorce, and every other reader said this as well). However in real life, he has not mentioned his wife not once, never complained about her or anything…so from my side everything “appears” to be fine. Even when I gave him the warning he asked me what exactly he would be sad about -infidelity, money, kids? And I said you know what ,I don’t know, but its something about your wife. I couldn’t bring myself to say that they could have issues and get a divorce because I really don’t know. I told him the readers could be wrong about being depressed but - I said just be aware

So for those readers who saw FRIENDSHIP - yep they were right - I definitely see a friendship here very nice guy….but random situation. So many readers picked up on this FRIENDSHIP that would GROW INTO SOMETHING MORE, or have a romantic element to it - basically a relationshi p, that’s not committed. But they see us as soulmates and it is a very unique connection (this is not the bs soulmate stuff bs readers say)…

Delores, Cookie, Venus, Tulsa, Indio, Tajah, Kisha (she thought it was a different energy but the description is him), Matilda, Barbar4846 all said FRIENDSHIP with this guy, and the following readers saw HIM falling IN LOVE with me Cookie, Delores, Barbara, Indio — all of them recently said that we would get CLOSER AND CLOSER and the relationshi p would get deeper - I told him this…


Mind you, ALL my readers SEE ME DATING ANOTHER GUY so don’t worry about me getting caught up with this one. LOL.  Cookie said it would be harder on him than it is for me. They did say that the IT Director will get jealous though - I don’t see it yet, but maybe …we’ll see on the next episode of the Sparkle Show!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version