Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (59/107) > >>

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: giftsdiff on January 26, 2020, 04:44:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zipocal on January 26, 2020, 04:12:01 PM ---So as a male defender (i took that test years ago) I'd have to say he is most likely having serious issues in his marriage.  It takes a lot for defenders to act on relationshi ps.  Lots of guilt, bargaining, and may even go back, etc.  But once I've gotten to that point, I usually realized afterwards that the relationshi p wasn't what I wanted.  It just takes a while to get there and a lot to even consider a new relationshi p or flirting etc.
--- End quote ---

THIS. So much THIS. I was going to say that a married ISFJ isn't going to accidentall y flirt. And if he's in a good relationshi p, the conversatio n at lunch would have revolved around his wife and kids.

If the test results are correct (and it's possible that they are not), I wouldn't lose a ton of sleep over not romanticall y exploring the connection. The INTJ is probably the rarest female type (INFJ for males) and, long-term, INTJ and ISFJ might not be the easiest match. But of course it depends on the individuals, and you've already stated that you feel there was a ton of chemistry for you guys. So maybe you're the exception to the rule.

But ISFJ are usually really sweet guys and make great friends.

--- End quote ---

Youguys!! I love love that you posted this because it is so true. He is truly a sweet guy! Even the reads I’ve gotten on him there was no evidence of cheating or going outside of his marriage and he has been married 15 years. I felt energetical ly something was going on...but in the meantime I understand my readers say I am a friend and just intend to be so- he probably needs one right now.

HornetKick:
Oh come on...people attracted to each other don't remain only good friends. I don't even know if that is possible.

Fidget1028:
I'm a INFJ-T (Advocate)

That's me. Trying to save the world. 💪

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: HornetKick on January 26, 2020, 05:08:54 PM ---Oh come on...people attracted to each other don't remain only good friends. I don't even know if that is possible.

--- End quote ---

I dont either lol Im not kidding myself LOL

Delores, Barbara and Cookie saw the friendship turning into something more "of course" - maybe after I see the divorce papers who knows lol

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Fidget1028 on January 26, 2020, 05:18:00 PM ---I'm a INFJ-T (Advocate)

That's me. Trying to save the world. 💪

--- End quote ---

Whoo hoo!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version