Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: Yaz88 on January 26, 2020, 07:59:16 AM ---LOL. I’m an INTJ too. Luckily, Gemini qualities allow me to “soften” my responses and comments, hell my overall demeanor, when needed. Sparkle, you’re a Gem too, right?
--- End quote ---
YES I'm a GEM as well lol!!
I can super analyze my way out of a relationshi p its so sad...lol I literally have to go through check boxes in my head to determine if the person is "fit" for the long term, in the meanwhile Ill just play (even though I may have feelings with them, knowing it wont be long term).
It says we are "clueless in relationshi ps" lol ....while that may not be everyone it definitely is ME HA!
tshine17:
I’m sorry about the disappointm ent, Sparkle. Guys like him are toxic and seem to have little respect for women OR marriage , in my opinion. He flirted with you over a period of time, he invited you on a one-on-one meal (sorry I forgot if it was lunch, HH or dinner), and when you asked him what was up it sounds like he put it on YOU! “You know I’m married, right?” Like, did he take any responsibil ity for his behavior and basically leading you on? Even if things didn’t go very far, that’s essentially what happened from your account.
I don’t care if his marriage is falling apart at the seams, on the verge of divorce. He was shady to both you and the wife. Ugh. If his marriage ever comes up, of course he’s going to say it’s terrible and on the verge of divorce. How could anyone trust anything about him?
Sorry, I don’t mean to rant. It’s just so disappointi ng. I was so excited that this was your fairytale and your readers were right! I’m personally disappointe d as part of the peanut gallery lol!
Sparkle002:
UPDATES...
"FRIENDS"
Ok, Well I'd like to give another update as I was "luckily" able to talk to Cookie this morning and tell her "WHAT IN THE HELL?"
The guy you (and other readers) have been predicting is a MARRIED MAN!!!? GOOD GREIF....
OF course she got a bit defensive and reminded me that he was walking away from a relationshi p - I was like omg that's all you said tho!! Not that he is LEGALLY BINDED! OMG.
So First I got to give a shout out to my non-heavy hitters: DELORES (CP) and BARBARA4846 (Keen) - BOTH described the entire situation with this guy wayyyy better than Kisha, Matilda or Cookie did.
Basically they saw him walking away or getting a divorce and generally saw us as "FRIENDS" and that we would build a friendship. Literally Delores and Barabara's words (I didnt believe it because I was like he isnt even married, so I thought they were wrong). ALL of them saw "LOVE" and saw this guy like falling in love with me---...but Cookie said I will disappoint him. Sounds like I have the upper hand in this situation (which is fine because Im not trying to get caught up).
NOW, guess who is just now saying this Friendship thing? COOKIE. She was like you will be FRIENDS with a Romantic element to it (exact words as Delores)...She gave me details what she saw between us (I care not to comment here now, but it was pretty romantic and positive, even though he will be going through this "divorce") - which Ill actually confirm with him in REAL LIFE.
So this is the supposed "relationshi p" everyone saw. In the past, Cookie never described to me a man who was as attracted to me as he was, and really had nothing absolulty nothing negative to say about him other that he would get jealous - but no lies, cheating (even in his current marriage), etc. like she picked up with my last POI (at least at this point). The only bad thing is the damn MARRIAGE. So Apparently I caught him off guard with this chemistry/attraction (same with me).
She saw other guys (at my workplace) who will also be attracted to me - including a tall dark guy with bedroom eyes and another with grayish/hazel eyes - she said the IT DIRECTOR WILL GET JEALOUS.
Sounds like this year is gonna be just... FUN FUN FUN!!!
Look forward to more exciting EPISODES LOL
Cteebaby1:
I don’t think it’s that bad really . I think he was enjoying your company and taking advantage of the fact he could as an employee or whatever the case is. He said you were beautiful and yes he might’ve wanted that one on once time albeit. The only part I don’t like was that he said “you know I’m married” well should that be the first thing you bring up on lunch with a woman you find attractive lol. Like how are you suppose to know
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: tshine17 on January 26, 2020, 10:45:42 AM ---I’m sorry about the disappointm ent, Sparkle. Guys like him are toxic and seem to have little respect for women OR marriage , in my opinion. He flirted with you over a period of time, he invited you on a one-on-one meal (sorry I forgot if it was lunch, HH or dinner), and when you asked him what was up it sounds like he put it on YOU! “You know I’m married, right?” Like, did he take any responsibil ity for his behavior and basically leading you on? Even if things didn’t go very far, that’s essentially what happened from your account.
I don’t care if his marriage is falling apart at the seams, on the verge of divorce. He was shady to both you and the wife. Ugh. If his marriage ever comes up, of course he’s going to say it’s terrible and on the verge of divorce. How could anyone trust anything about him?
Sorry, I don’t mean to rant. It’s just so disappointi ng. I was so excited that this was your fairytale and your readers were right! I’m personally disappointe d as part of the peanut gallery lol!
--- End quote ---
Its all good. Ill say that since I was in the situation in real life it really isnt as bad as it sounds. He didnt try to put anything on me - he owned up to the flirtation for sure. Remember he only invited me to lunch because I sent him a personality email and he suggested I could get to know his personality in real life. So I'd say we both had a hand in it because honestly we are both attracted.
I dont know the details of his situation. But Ill find out. Im good though. But it wont be a situation Im waiting around for or anything like that - hell no.
I know everyone will have their opinions and be skeptical and I respect that, but trust me I'll be GOOD. lol
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version