Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story
THE END
Sparkle002:
UPDATE
So this happened - (in blue)
We flirted a bunch today and he invited me to lunch tomorrow.
Kisha and QOC were wrong on him not pursuing lol, but Cookie and Matilda seem to be right so far...
(again Kisha's general reads are all positive for progression, while the text reads showed attraction but no pursuing - I honestly think she picked up the current situation, which at that point was true)
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 16, 2020, 07:24:04 PM ---On the next Sparkle Show…
*Busss it wide open*
He busted through the "boundary" lol
Well well well…at the request of my coworker (the one who actually had a tantrum where the IT Director saved me) he wanted to go to happy hour and requested I set it up. So I set up a happy hour gathering for today at a sushi spot. I invited several coworkers, in which one of them was the IT Director. He accepted the invite but I totally thought he wasn’t going to show - why? Because he has a habit of accepting invites and not showing up to some meetings lol.
Anyway, so it was me and my coworker for a bout an hour, and we totally didn’t think anyone else was going to show up (well some let me know they couldn’t make it, plus it was cold and rainy)…anyway LO AND BEHOLD the IT Director shows up! (Along with a few others).
He sat by me and was FLIRTY the ENTIRE TIME. He pretty much inserted himself in every plan or conversatio n I had lol.
It was cute. He even mentioned how he "saved me" from the situation with the coworker I was there with - hilarious!! (this refers to the situation where this coworker talked over me when I was presenting to the VP and the IT Director put him in his place lol)
To make a long story short, as we were leaving, he said “Make sure you let me know you make it home”.
“I said how, through email??” lol…He then gave me his phone and asked to put my number in.
I texted him when I got him and he responded and the flirting continued a little.
SOOOOO COOKIE AND MATILDA WERE RIGHT! Kisha was only right in her general reads, but when I asked specificall y about him she felt he wouldn’t pursue…but here we ARE!!!
Here is what Matilda specificall y said “You will exchange numbers. I think that will happen within January, and then the flirting will go out of work”
And Cookie “It looks Like he is attracted to you. But he could have, he could be attracted to you, you work with him. You could notice that you have a lot of chemistry with him. But he looks like he wants to get to know you outside of work. Okay. So what you could notice is that either You could be going to breakfast lunch or dinner, or you and him could leave out at the same time at a lunchtime or either afterwards and he could be trying to find out the things that you like. Okay, and the way that he looks at you sometimes you could notice that the way that he looks at you is like he's undressing you so he finds you very attractive.”
Who knows if this will actually blossom into anything but whew! I knew the dude was attracted to me LOL
Until next time...
--- End quote ---
Sparkle002:
--- Quote from: mrrrrh22 on January 21, 2020, 06:42:16 PM ---get it girl!
--- End quote ---
haha thank you
Piggynose:
How exciting Sparkle!
Sparkle002:
On the next Sparkle Show...
"Hey Babe"
Yep - he already called me this today on our way to our lunch date.
It felt natural for him to say that...like it didnt feel weird at all.
This was a date date, not a co-worker lunch.
Its like we dived right in and asked each other a bunch of get to know you questions and it felt very natural...c omfortable.
Found out he has 2 kids just like Cookie and Barbara said.
He is mixed, found out he is half Vietnamese and Black just like Kisha, Indio and Sherri Lynn said.
Paid for the date, offered to take me home after work (I declined because it was just too far but was nice)
And checked to make sure I made sure I made it home
The date was fun! He is hilarious.. .definitely felt like we already knew each other.
Definite Chemistry.
Cookie said in my Sept 2019 Reading "The guy you could end up with has 2 kids"
Matilda said that I could be "overwhelmed, and he seems to check all the boxes" - omg I was overwhelmed! Its like all of the questions and comments were going deep into my soul! LOL to the point I began to get shy!
Of course, there were more details to these predictions ....but as we head into FEBRUARY...the plot thickens...
Will my readers be right about this budding relationshi p where we are actually dating in February?
Stay tuned for the next Sparkle Show!
Yaz88:
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 22, 2020, 07:35:51 PM ---On the next Sparkle Show...
"Hey Babe"
Yep - he already called me this today on our way to our lunch date.
It felt natural for him to say that...like it didnt feel weird at all.
This was a date date, not a co-worker lunch.
Its like we dived right in and asked each other a bunch of get to know you questions and it felt very natural...c omfortable.
Found out he has 2 kids just like Cookie and Barbara said.
He is mixed, found out he is half Vietnamese and Black.
Paid for the date, offered to take me home after work (I declined because it was just too far but was nice)
And checked to make sure I made sure I made it home
The date was fun! He is hilarious.. .definitely felt like we already knew each other.
Definite Chemistry.
Cookie said in my Sept 2019 Reading "The guy you could end up with has 2 kids"
Matilda said that I could be "overwhelmed, and he seems to check all the boxes" - omg I was overwhelmed! Its like all of the questions and comments were going deep into my soul! LOL to the point I began to get shy!
Of course, there were more details to these predictions ....but as we head into FEBRUARY...the plot thickens...
Will my readers be right about this budding relationshi p where we are actually dating in February?
Stay tuned for the next Sparkle Show!
--- End quote ---
This is awesome!!!!! I can’t wait to see!! Happy for you, girl!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version