Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (45/107) > >>

jhuskindle:
Guy A become my committed partner this year. Her previous readings had said first he wouldn't ever, we may work together in the future. Second reading said maybe in 6mo-1 year but ended up happening this year.

Guy b was another contender. I got friends only, he's just playing, blah blah. He proposed to me once grand gesture. Second time after we broke up he showed up at my door to propose again. I decided to go with guy a.

Not even close tbh

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 06, 2020, 07:52:46 PM ---Guy A become my committed partner this year. Her previous readings had said first he wouldn't ever, we may work together in the future. Second reading said maybe in 6mo-1 year but ended up happening this year.

Guy b was another contender. I got friends only, he's just playing, blah blah. He proposed to me once grand gesture. Second time after we broke up he showed up at my door to propose again. I decided to go with guy a.

Not even close tbh

--- End quote ---

Wow! 😮 Thanks for the info!

SomethingBetter:

--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 09, 2020, 05:21:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 06, 2020, 07:52:46 PM ---Guy A become my committed partner this year. Her previous readings had said first he wouldn't ever, we may work together in the future. Second reading said maybe in 6mo-1 year but ended up happening this year.

Guy b was another contender. I got friends only, he's just playing, blah blah. He proposed to me once grand gesture. Second time after we broke up he showed up at my door to propose again. I decided to go with guy a.

Not even close tbh

--- End quote ---

Wow! 😮 Thanks for the info!

--- End quote ---

I love Kisha. I think she is great for a current exploration of what’s going on and underlying feelings/situations, but she’s been iffy with me on relationshi ps and has flip flopped.

But she is the best for me on work and money, school, all of that.

Fidget1028:
I said it before. Kisha has a gift, without a doubt, it's just not relationshi ps. Money, yes. Family, yes. Friend relationshi ps, yes. Random crazy insignifica nt stuff, yes. Relationshi ps, NO.  Lol

Fidget1028:

--- Quote from: SomethingBetter on January 09, 2020, 05:25:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 09, 2020, 05:21:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 06, 2020, 07:52:46 PM ---Guy A become my committed partner this year. Her previous readings had said first he wouldn't ever, we may work together in the future. Second reading said maybe in 6mo-1 year but ended up happening this year.

Guy b was another contender. I got friends only, he's just playing, blah blah. He proposed to me once grand gesture. Second time after we broke up he showed up at my door to propose again. I decided to go with guy a.

Not even close tbh

--- End quote ---

Wow! 😮 Thanks for the info!

--- End quote ---

I love Kisha. I think she is great for a current exploration of what’s going on and underlying feelings/situations, but she’s been iffy with me on relationshi ps and has flip flopped.

But she is the best for me on work and money, school, all of that.

--- End quote ---

SB...we posted the same thing. Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version