Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (44/107) > >>

Sparkle002:
I know right! Good grief lol


--- Quote from: Jeninmd2 on January 04, 2020, 05:28:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on January 04, 2020, 05:03:06 PM ---So #21 Actually happened with the younger guy - he sent me a dick pic and....I blocked him. I wont ever see him again, so all the other stuff wouldnt be associated with him. This stuff could still be associated with the IT guy, but I think she is mixing up for now....

Again, Cookie just sees what she sees...be careful folks.

--- End quote ---

Ugh....men!!! Lol 🤦‍♀️

--- End quote ---

Zipocal:
I'd like to mention how crazy accurate Kisha has been - even if she mixed up energies, she definitely has a gift.

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: Zipocal on January 04, 2020, 07:32:52 PM ---I'd like to mention how crazy accurate Kisha has been - even if she mixed up energies, she definitely has a gift.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I dont deny that at all, but it's just disappointi ng when the flipping happens (which I know is always a possibility) :P

jhuskindle:
Kisha has flip flopped on relationshi ps with me before. Even September she said the guy might give me a solid relationshi p in 6 months to one year earliest and we are together 🤷 this was someone she previously said would amount to nothing. She's told me a guy would amount to nothing to proposed to me twice.

Leanne gets them mixed up yes. She's got a gift and can even see the men but the actions aren't always from the right one

Sparkle002:

--- Quote from: jhuskindle on January 06, 2020, 07:19:24 PM ---Kisha has flip flopped on relationshi ps with me before. Even September she said the guy might give me a solid relationshi p in 6 months to one year earliest and we are together 🤷 this was someone she previously said would amount to nothing. She's told me a guy would amount to nothing to proposed to me twice.

Leanne gets them mixed up yes. She's got a gift and can even see the men but the actions aren't always from the right one

--- End quote ---

Wow so did which outcome (the flip or the flop lol) happened from Kisha’s predictions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version