Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

THE END

<< < (42/107) > >>

sexyp:
how are you able to read with cookie so much? so happy for you Sparkle :):)


--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on December 27, 2019, 12:13:04 PM ---Awwww thank you so much youguys!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy, happy new year!!

Have an Awesome 2020!

--- End quote ---

Piggynose:
That’s awesome!! I’m so happy for you! Can’t wait to hear how all this unfolds!

Sparkle002:
I book appts lol and for some reason she likes to accept them from me!


--- Quote from: sexyp on December 27, 2019, 12:44:23 PM ---how are you able to read with cookie so much? so happy for you Sparkle :):)


--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on December 27, 2019, 12:13:04 PM ---Awwww thank you so much youguys!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy, happy new year!!

Have an Awesome 2020!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

sexyp:
on keen or the other secret place?



--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on December 27, 2019, 02:08:57 PM ---I book appts lol and for some reason she likes to accept them from me!


--- Quote from: sexyp on December 27, 2019, 12:44:23 PM ---how are you able to read with cookie so much? so happy for you Sparkle :):)


--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on December 27, 2019, 12:13:04 PM ---Awwww thank you so much youguys!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy, happy new year!!

Have an Awesome 2020!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sparkle002:
Secret place lol


--- Quote from: sexyp on December 27, 2019, 02:38:06 PM ---on keen or the other secret place?



--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on December 27, 2019, 02:08:57 PM ---I book appts lol and for some reason she likes to accept them from me!


--- Quote from: sexyp on December 27, 2019, 12:44:23 PM ---how are you able to read with cookie so much? so happy for you Sparkle :):)


--- Quote from: Sparkle002 on December 27, 2019, 12:13:04 PM ---Awwww thank you so much youguys!!

I hope you all have a wonderful, healthy, happy new year!!

Have an Awesome 2020!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version