Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com

Psychic Yazmin

<< < (16/18) > >>

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: webinfo on July 13, 2020, 12:39:25 AM ---All your opinions make me doubting her now, her prediction for me is good. I really hope it comes true and fairytale but mixed reviews :(

--- End quote ---

I don't want to make you disappointe d and really hoping her predictions for you come to pass but don't put so much hope on it. She gave me such "too good" predictions for 2 years and I kept calling her and asked the same question over and over again. I spend over 10K on this reader and nothing came out of it. This is all about POI and contact. Her work predictions came to pass though.

Steven213:

--- Quote from: webinfo on July 13, 2020, 12:39:25 AM ---All your opinions make me doubting her now, her prediction for me is good. I really hope it comes true and fairytale but mixed reviews :(

--- End quote ---

Don't wait for the prediction, you will be ok. Just go on with your life. if it happens then it happens

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: klookish on July 22, 2020, 05:54:05 AM ---I like Yazmin but what I don't like about her is that I really need to wait and refresh her page like every 2 seconds lol

--- End quote ---

This is what I did for 2 years, every night - refreshing the page 8-11pm. And today I regret so much for all those time I wasted and money as well. Nothing came to pass. All crap.

Jili1945:

--- Quote from: Hamilton Sing on July 22, 2020, 05:42:11 AM ---Yazmin is very accurate and I think she is best psychic on Kasamba

--- End quote ---

Isn't it because all Kasamba Psychics are fake? ;)

Truthfromrosie:

--- Quote from: Hamilton Sing on July 22, 2020, 05:42:11 AM ---Yazmin is very accurate and I think she is best psychic on Kasamba

--- End quote ---

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but also, no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version