Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > LivePerson.com
Psychic Yazmin
France21:
It has been months since my last reading on kasamba. My gut is telling me to stop this time and save my money :) Being so dependent and got addicted to readings, not good. We are only the best judge of our own actions and what’s happening around us. I really like Yazmin of all but my intuition about her past readings is telling me otherwise. Who knows what the future holds.
xXNikkiXx:
Yazmin told me a couple months ago that she sees a new career path for me in the next 3 months and that I would leave on my own and that they wouldn’t fire me. She was wrong about me not getting fired cause they did fire me but right about me moving onto a new career path.
Jili1945:
--- Quote from: xXNikkiXx on June 16, 2019, 01:03:53 PM ---Yazmin told me a couple months ago that she sees a new career path for me in the next 3 months and that I would leave on my own and that they wouldn’t fire me. She was wrong about me not getting fired cause they did fire me but right about me moving onto a new career path.
--- End quote ---
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I am sorry for what happened to you but glad to hear you are finding a new path in your career life. Hope all happened for a good reason.
Abby0686:
Well IM THE GIRL someone posted. And this is my story with Yazmin. In dexember i spend hours reading all her reviews On Kasamba (i was new) bc my ex and I broke up. So i went ti her and the first read ahe told me we will come back etc. In january I saw on social media he came back with his ex (they have a child) amd she told me she woulndt move to his country and put on big remark No i dont see any move, so then weeks after the EX move to his country. After that she said, they will parenting the kid but she didnt see any relationshi p betweem them amd she said to me « I will assure you he will come back » in april i found out they were together cause he told me so, and I went to her, and she told me he doesnt love her .. like why you gave me false hopes if I see clearly they are together. So i confronted her I left a bad review amd she email me telling me that he will came back in the future .. :/ i told her i came to her to listen the truth even if this hurts instead of waiting for something it will not happen. So i dont know how in my case she just told me things never happen ... and she blocked me after this
France21:
Thanks for sharing, sorry to hear that.. I can relate to your story. Same things/predictions Yazmin has told me for 4 years re my POI, now my ex. Everything turned out to be opposite. From fairytales to a disaster. But I still love Yazmin and she’s still my favorite. :) Yet, it’s been awhile now since my last reading with her.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version