Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Psychic Will

<< < (3/43) > >>

Dreamer23:

--- Quote from: Sweetsydney2000 on September 12, 2018, 03:42:55 AM ---I love Will. In my case, my POI came back just as every psychic reassured me and we are now in a relationshi p. I havent spoken to psychics lately, but Will is definitely the only one I still contact and have been for 4 years.

--- End quote ---

I am happy to see this...not all stories end up in psychics in being wrong.

Cranberry88:
any idea how far he reads ?
i read with him, but mostly predictions were around 2-4 months

star1:

--- Quote from: Cranberry88 on September 23, 2018, 09:37:08 AM ---any idea how far he reads ?
i read with him, but mostly predictions were around 2-4 months

--- End quote ---

Most people I spoke to said he can be years out, but nothing of his came to pass and isn't possible to :( He does validate OK though

user5942:
I absolutely loved him and he cracked me up, I seriously smiled through the whole reading. He made a lot of sense and picked up that I work with an ex’s neighbor and old high school classmate (pretty crazy). Another thing he kept saying was “And I don’t know why but...” before slamming his predictions . They are mainly for October and what he said about this person currently ties into our relationshi p and his personality . We shall see but he’s very confident and definitely not a fairytale and picked up on my ex by himself since I just only ask for general readings since I’m single.

Bostongirl:
I wouldn't count on timing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version