Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Karen Jo KnowingAngel

(1/42) > >>

Natashanyc:
Has anyone read with Karen Jo Knowingange l ?

journalmuse:

--- Quote from: Natashanyc on June 14, 2018, 07:47:12 PM ---Has anyone read with Karen Jo Knowingange l ?

--- End quote ---
Yes I felt she connected well. Predictions pending. I would read with her again.

sawthelight:
She’s a good empath but I don’t think predictions are a strong point for her

SunshineChick22:
None of her predictions passed for me :(

sawthelight:

--- Quote from: SunshineChick22 on June 15, 2018, 10:38:31 AM ---None of her predictions passed for me :(

--- End quote ---

oh man, sorry.  Same here though, although she was never "solid" about any predictions .  She's similar to Mondez in that she's good at getting into a person's mind set and how they are thinking but she doesn't seem to be good with predictions .  Empaths rarely are.  Just because someone is feeling something, does not always mean they will act on it, unfortunate ly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version