Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Angelic Visions on KEEN not who she seems

<< < (6/6)

jhuskindle:
FYI on the call and chat systems that rate our pickup rate, if we accidentall y leave on the system, need to go pee and miss a call, it rates us poorly like we missed you unless you are blocked. I’ve blocked people 😭
Sorry

LB808:
I've spoken to her too before.  She also did the same as many have mentioned by hanging up as soon as you speak to her and then gives you free minutes. Come to think of it, I dint think she even got.the present situation right either as I corrected her sort.if but then as she heard why I had to say,  she hung up. I dont know how accurate she really is, and I dont think id call her again though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version