Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Which psychic do you think is the best?

<< < (5/6) > >>

Newlife:
QofC


--- Quote from: mignnone on May 03, 2018, 10:06:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Newlife on May 02, 2018, 07:34:25 PM ---Recently I had a reader tell me that my supervisor will be leaving, and. I will be promoted not with a title but be on some trial to see how I do, I dismissed the reader , unfortunate ly my supervisor who joined my team lees than 4 months ago is leaving . I was in shock


--- Quote from: calibabe on May 02, 2018, 04:31:51 PM ---QOC most accurate for me.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Who was the reader that told you this?

--- End quote ---

laoch:
Does queen of cups have her own site?

wishes215:
I had a falling out with a friend and I read with about 40 psychics asking if we were done. Almost all said no except a few who didn't see reconciliat ion. so most were accurate but the ones who got the timing absolutely right were Rune Mistree(Bitwine), Rekha(bitwise), Cali (bitwine), Arie Intuition (Keen - she saw 7 for contact and he reached out to me on the 25th), Rachel Marie (Bitwine) and QOC.

wishes215:
I am shockingly impressed with Rune Mistress on Bitwine. she got the POI contact prediction right even though she clearly said I can predict the outcome but not necessarily the when. I've called her twice and both times she was bang on. Infact she said something about our relationshi p getting better than before, she was the only one who put it in those words and she is right on. In $10 you get your answer and you are all done:) Quick and accurate in my books.

maroonlight:

--- Quote from: Raelove on April 13, 2018, 05:44:37 AM ---Marion can you explain more? What were the predictions?

--- End quote ---

QOC said we would be friends but not lovers, we were never friends.

Lady P said he would be in and out but he never came back, she also predicted someone from my past coming back which did not happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version