Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

New love

<< < (2/3) > >>

daughterofcups - P:
I read with Kallista at the beginning of october 2017 and she said id be in a serious dating/ committed relationshi p by the end of the year. she also said there would be two to choose from which was not the case. just the one.

I talked to dave middle of october 2017 and he said i'd meet someone new that would be very positive that i could plan a life with, and be in a relationshi p before or by new years (he said theres a guy from my past who feels that he messed up that would come back, not who i thought it was, but that happened in november, and he also said my POI would contact me and he didn't. but he was right about the new relationshi p and describing him)

Soul Navigation was on sept 27th , 2017

Newlife:
It's hard to even get one great guy, therefore, I don't understand why these readers keep coming up with choices. For me to make a choice on something, it has to be two great things at a point of confusion.

I remember a reader telling me a long time ago that there will be a guy that I have no chemistry with and it will be my choice. I knew right away that I won't date someone I didn't feel a connection with and so it was that I didn't give the guy the time of day.


--- Quote from: daughterofcups on June 11, 2018, 01:42:51 PM ---I read with Kallista at the beginning of october 2017 and she said id be in a serious dating/ committed relationshi p by the end of the year. she also said there would be two to choose from which was not the case. just the one.

I talked to dave middle of october 2017 and he said i'd meet someone new that would be very positive that i could plan a life with, and be in a relationshi p before or by new years (he said theres a guy from my past who feels that he messed up that would come back, not who i thought it was, but that happened in november, and he also said my POI would contact me and he didn't. but he was right about the new relationshi p and describing him)

Soul Navigation was on sept 27th , 2017

--- End quote ---

skyline:

--- Quote from: daughterofcups on June 11, 2018, 11:35:53 AM ---Soul Navigation on Keen predicated in late september (sept 27) I'd meet someone serious I'd build my life with in 5-9 weeks.. I met my current boyfriend 9 weeks later to the date.
She also predicted his basic physical description and that we'd meet in a really crowded place. kindof predicted his personality too.

--- End quote ---

She has a knack for this. She's predicted many people who would come into my life.

mignnone:
Did the people actually come into your life and were they how she described them to be? Were they romantic relationshi ps?


--- Quote from: skyline on June 12, 2018, 07:35:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: daughterofcups on June 11, 2018, 11:35:53 AM ---Soul Navigation on Keen predicated in late september (sept 27) I'd meet someone serious I'd build my life with in 5-9 weeks.. I met my current boyfriend 9 weeks later to the date.
She also predicted his basic physical description and that we'd meet in a really crowded place. kindof predicted his personality too.

--- End quote ---

She has a knack for this. She's predicted many people who would come into my life.

--- End quote ---

skyline:

--- Quote from: mignnone on June 12, 2018, 07:52:22 PM ---Did the people actually come into your life and were they how she described them to be? Were they romantic relationshi ps?

--- End quote ---

One of them was a major connection but it never developed into a romantic relationshi p. She saw that person probably a year before I met her.

The other one we were together for almost a year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version