Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
Jonathan Hunt
alphabetsoup:
I just read with him. I honestly don't believe what he said. Fortunately he gave me a short timeline, so I'll know by the middle of next week. (He said this weekend but maybe add a few days, so I'll wait until next Wednesday to decide) It felt exactly like most of the other BS readings I've gotten.
Dreamer23:
I read with him too a week or two ago and I felt he was making stuff up. Something about an ex of my POI blowing up his facebook... that's so not his style to hang out with people who would do that. I felt like he was BSing.
alphabetsoup:
It is now Thursday after the weekend that Jonathan predicted contact. I did not get any contact. I'm upset that I can't leave Jonathan a review, because I chatted with him under 3 minutes. I could not bear to stay on any longer my intuition just screamed at me that he has no clue and he's making stuff up. HE IS A NO WAY!
alphabetsoup:
Looking back on this thread the fans of Jonathan Hunt are all new posters. Did I just get duped through this forum?
skyline:
--- Quote from: alphabetsoup on July 19, 2018, 06:20:32 AM ---Looking back on this thread the fans of Jonathan Hunt are all new posters. Did I just get duped through this forum?
--- End quote ---
Nope.
He made several predictions for me.
Once has already panned out. The work one is in process.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version