Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

FIVERR PSYCHICS?

(1/12) > >>

Natashanyc:
Has anyone ever tried any psychics on fiverr? Im researching and i seen a thread for spiritcalli ng ...its only $5 for a 1 question read so im figuring i have nothing to lose.

Wishful Thinker:
Hello.  I’ve read with spiritcalli ng and as everyone says, she’s good with present energies, but not too great with predictions .  Carolyn Flynn  is good and Maryivonosk i is good as well with the present.  Not too sure with predictions though.  I hope this helps.

Natashanyc:
Yes i keep reading that more and more! Must be true. But for $5 i cant complain. Im just at a point i want to close my keen account but i like to talk to Kisha via phone so i havnt yet. Trying a new platform is always skeptical. But thanks so much im going to wait her response to my order. The other downside to fiverr is waiting for your order lol

Sooshi:
I tried Rudi out, and he seemed to pick up on the situation quite well but don't know about his predictions yet.

britbrat:
I have had accurate readings from justapsychi c and spiritcalli ng, but spiritcalli ng is hit or miss for me. My friend likes witchfae and I thought she was a cold reader.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version