Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True
My Ex Came Back, After I Let Go.
Love2020:
I have had a few readings with Rachel and although what she says makes sooooo sooo much sense, I have yet to hear from him unfortunate ly :(
11jlady:
@omggirlitsher: Lol I know right. Once you've actually healed or began to heal, they come back in to destroy you once more......m aybe twice more....... .maybe 50 times more....... ........... until there is no more. :)
star1:
So readers on here believe that you can get any person you want back in your life, ex/friend/POI - just by moving on and not thinking of them??
star1:
--- Quote from: Still tired on November 07, 2018, 06:04:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: star1 on November 07, 2018, 05:50:13 PM ---So readers on here believe that you can get any person you want back in your life, ex/friend/POI - just by moving on and not thinking of them??
--- End quote ---
I had more than one psychic give me that advice. Not just saying to let go for my own good or so I can move on, but as a strategy to get the ex to come back. They teach this as a strategy and that way if it doesn't happen they can say...oh you were thinking about them too much.
--- End quote ---
Or the old "move on and your ex will come back, and if he doesn't come back? Well, at least you moved on, anyway".
star1:
--- Quote from: Still tired on November 07, 2018, 06:19:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: star1 on November 07, 2018, 06:13:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: Still tired on November 07, 2018, 06:04:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: star1 on November 07, 2018, 05:50:13 PM ---So readers on here believe that you can get any person you want back in your life, ex/friend/POI - just by moving on and not thinking of them??
--- End quote ---
I had more than one psychic give me that advice. Not just saying to let go for my own good or so I can move on, but as a strategy to get the ex to come back. They teach this as a strategy and that way if it doesn't happen they can say...oh you were thinking about them too much.
--- End quote ---
Or the old "move on and your ex will come back, and if he doesn't come back? Well, at least you moved on, anyway".
--- End quote ---
Yup. They are full of platitudes and excuses.
--- End quote ---
Lol. Yeah.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version