Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

Updates - How's everyone doing?

<< < (42/51) > >>

kirakira:
You know, I think I just took out all my frustration s with my online dating experience on this guy -because I kept looking (against my very own advice) and saw that he was on the site a lot!  But... maybe I don't know why... maybe he was getting messages but not responding, or maybe even seeing if I was there too!!  ha!  Anyway, he and I had exchanged some very nice emails and I felt pretty bad about it.  BUT! He wrote me back today, and was so cool and so I wrote him back and told him I'd still see him if he wanted to knowing how I feel about all this player shit.  We'll see...
Meanwhile, the VJ prediction -guy to be sm re-appearing from my past- um, yea, we have a date Tuesday now.  I don't even know how this happened or what is going on with us.  I haven't seen him since October!  VJ said he's coming back and what?!?!  I guess she's at least that right... sm?  I don't know about that yet...  sooooooo weird.

angel- What's up now with furnace guy?  New texting happening?

pt- this will be very interesting if he says happy birthday next week... wow...

Libra:
Who is the guy you are talking about? Your Tuesday date. The married guy you broke up with?

AngelGuided:
Nope, no texting today...hav en't heard a thing from him.  I texted him yesterday evening to update him about the woman I had met the night before.  He thanked me and ended the conversatio n, that was last I heard from him? :-\

kirakira:
libra, no, sorry, the married guy is supposed to contact me (in April for what that's worth) feeling "heartbroken, betrayed and asking for money".  We'll see.  I haven't spoken to him since, and only some emails immediately after but no more.  I don't really wanna talk to him, but am curious about his life now. 
The Tuesday date is a guy I was with twice in October.  We hit it off fine, but had other things going on (romanticall y and life stuff too), we became facebook friends, but barely communicate d until recently.  No weirdness or hard feelings at all between us, very casual.  I called and asked her if I could look forward to a romance, she said I'd already met him, he was coming back, an October or March connection (which we met Oct and now again March), he's younger and has a son (true, and the only guy I've dated who matches that.)  I really don't know, he and I had had an extended messaging that started with a comment on his post a couple weeks before I spoke to her, but I wasn't thinking we'd hang out again.  Who knows!

Libra:
 :o Kira, he will be asking for money? OMG. That's sounds crazy.
Are you looking forward to seeing the October guy?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version