Healer -- so glad you got in to get a reading with Seha let us know!!! I love Seha I feel she is a real psychic.
PT -- on the timing -- things get pushed due to a change in the energy. And when you are dealing with soulmates behaviors have alot to do with it. They go off their path...you go off your path...it alters things...th
at's the free will...you want to experience something or the other person chooses to experience something along the way and it make a slight turn on things but the destination stays the same. And on timing...bo
th people have to be "ready" otherwise the Universe says no no not just yet. That's because the Universe sets you both up for the optimum time so that it works. And...I can't remember who wrote in here somewhere about manifesting and your focus etc...eithe
r Libra or Fm I think but that was on the money. What you focus on is what you send out into the Universe. So if you are focusing on this person being separated from you and not taking care of YOU and putting yourself first....th
en you're not ready. We are all supposed to be walking around like we are the one for this person and we know it! Like we're already with them but we're just not in the physical. So it's kind of like act the part or play the part until it actually happens. That's what manifesting is about. The "I am" statement..
..I am a megamillion
s jackpot lottery winner!

Act like you have no money worries and then you won't! Stuff like that...you focus on lack and you will get lack. So on the timing usually the energy is there for that timing but then something happens like someone takes or makes an action etc....and it changes the energy slightly. It's usually we or they don't follow through on something that makes that energy change a bit.
Now, I will warn you also we can totally change the outcome of what's being read for us by our own actions. You make some huge move or change or contact or something off the wall and your entire outcome will change because that will have totally damaged the situation. That's why I say why call for a reading and then not follow the course of action being recommended to us. When we do that, like trying to force the soulmate to move along faster than it supposed to be, then we are interfering with their experience here...whic
h is why we are all on this plane. The result of those actions and behaviors we make are what is often called karmic. when we drag someone or something else into our situation then we have karma with that person because of our actions. And that changes everything. dont' try to control the situation..
..let it play out the way it's supposed to.
So all these things are factors with a reading and timing.