Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

Msg for Positive

<< < (2/6) > >>

cocoapple:
This HAS turned into a somewhat twitter account with one liners as answers and such.  I agree with CJ ...  this is where we share our psychic experiences from fatcat sites like CP...and compare notes...hel p each other along the way...etc.

I'm getting confused now too.....the only way i can catch up on this forum and reading the 'recent' tab but even so, i get lost!!

@PT, your orginal was way cooler~ 8)
@Kiki, i've missed you!  Not sure if you could find my response to you after my birthday... ..but i'm sure it's somewhere on this forum lol

sammiepoo:
I am actually not annoyed but then again hardly anything annoys me!

kiki155:
Sammie, no offense, but you are actually one of the offenders.  :) That's why it doesn't bother you.

sammiepoo:
I am a offender what do you mean

kiki155:
You write one-liners in response to everything. When we go to read "unread posts since last visit," quite often the vast majority of posts are from you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version