Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent
Can the subject lie to the reader?
Zenia:
--- Quote from: tired of it all on June 28, 2016, 07:43:34 AM ---Can the person TRICK the reader because they don't like having someone read them?
--- End quote ---
You know what? :)That is what i have been thinking :)
I saw this especially with the email reader channeller i have been using.The answers coming from the subjects here,seemed too well shaped,too evasive.I had the feeling many times like"hey,wait a minute,this does NOT feel truthful":)But it might have been the reader wasnt good..Howev er,i still had the feeling that the subject served me a suitable lie :)
I will call it sneak around the truth..Outr ight lying?Hmm..not sure.I have had readers telling me:
-He wont answer this
-He gets hostile about this question and wont answer
Suecreate has told me at times that "he wont reveal the truth",but then she say she will use her clairvoyanc e to find out.So i get an answer anyway.So i dont think they will tell it all,at all times.
However,when they tell you they love you deeply,i dont see a reason for lying.
Zenia:
--- Quote from: tired of it all on June 28, 2016, 07:33:16 AM ---
What if the person actually knows someone is reading them psychically, and deliberatel y lies?
--- End quote ---
There is something here i think..And how would we feel if someone constantly tried to access our inner thoughts/feelings?Wouldnt there be a "shut down"at one point?I get nervous by the thought of someone channelling me :)
tired of it all:
--- Quote from: Zenia on June 28, 2016, 08:25:11 AM ---The answers coming from the subjects here,seemed too well shaped,too evasive.I had the feeling many times like"hey,wait a minute,this does NOT feel truthful":)But it might have been the reader wasnt good..Howev er,i still had the feeling that the subject served me a suitable lie :)
--- End quote ---
I know what you mean! I have felt that way too.
Sooshi:
Yes, my toddler lied to Judi. ;D She asked a question and got the wrong answer. I later found out that my toddler has been telling this same fib to everyone lately. lol
tired of it all:
LOL...you mean Judi was channeling your child, and channeled the fib?? That's funny.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[*] Previous page
Go to full version