Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

Feeling anxious

<< < (2/3) > >>

tired of it all:
Sorry to hear that bluebelle.  :(  But I'm glad for you that you're not that upset.  Sometimes it is a blessing when we don't end up together with these guys. 

bluebelle:

--- Quote from: tired of it all on June 09, 2016, 03:54:19 PM ---Sorry to hear that bluebelle.  :(  But I'm glad for you that you're not that upset.  Sometimes it is a blessing when we don't end up together with these guys.

--- End quote ---

AGREED

allibai3:

--- Quote from: bluebelle on June 09, 2016, 02:49:33 PM ---Guy I was calling psychics about basically told me last night that we had no future...sa d part is I'm not even that upset...kin d of expect to be hurt by him.....don't have any intention on ever talking to him again...he's a total jerk..

--- End quote ---

Omg I am so sorry to hear that bluebelle. Gosh that's just horrible of him. He sounds like an ass.
Did anyone predict that he will say that?

bluebelle:

--- Quote from: allibai3 on June 09, 2016, 04:17:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: bluebelle on June 09, 2016, 02:49:33 PM ---Guy I was calling psychics about basically told me last night that we had no future...sa d part is I'm not even that upset...kin d of expect to be hurt by him.....don't have any intention on ever talking to him again...he's a total jerk..

--- End quote ---

Omg I am so sorry to hear that bluebelle. Gosh that's just horrible of him. He sounds like an ass.
Did anyone predict that he will say that?

--- End quote ---

Just that he's afraid of the connection etc....not ready....u know all the stereotypic al things they say

allibai3:
smh >:(, I'm really sorry about what's happening. On the bright side your not in limbo anymore.If you need someone to talk to you can pm me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version