Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

WOW I HAD AN AWESOME READING!!

<< < (2/8) > >>

cj:
lol @ Pliz....you r a psychic lush! lol :P

ilovelola32:
Yeah she reads professiona lly...me and her mostly have a fb relationshi p...she is cheap though..her name is Ashley and if anyone is interested. ..she is def worth trying....

kiki155:
We are all psychic lushes.

Ilovelola - Where have you been hiding? I miss your cute little stories and comments.

tippyrose1:
hi everyone... i have been reading the stories over and over...I am another cp junkie..bee n calling since last year..start ed with Angel, moved on to Jayzie..(only twice..ouch)...then on to Natalie..fo rever..and I am laughing over and over about the long term exclusive.. .then started reading with jacqueline. ..nothing ever came true...but then after so many of them....I found Alison..and I can not stop with her, I still read with her once a week.  I started calling cp because the love of my life (5 year relationshi p) ended with a phone call from him last June 2nd telling me.."sorry, we just don't click anymore"...well, to make a long story short, he had found someone else and shortly after..I'd say August, he moved her and her two kids in with him and his two kids..needl ess to say I was devestated. ..lost like 20 lbs in 2 months..cri ed non-stop...but since the day of the phone call...I never called him once..never texted...no thing..didn 't call his friends..I did talk to his mom a few times and she was furious at him for leaving me and didn't even want to meet the new girl...anyw ay..in steps CP...but you guys..every one except Leo said he'd come back..and it's been almost one year and I've never seen hide nor hare of him....noth ing..and he's still witht he new woman..and recently I found a new guy.."M"..and it's only been a couple of months..but he's already backing off..and same thing..I am very cool with him..don't call first (maybe once a week) or text...but he is an odd bird...but the chemistry.. .off the charts when he is around..any way..I am sooo excited to find your blog here..you have no idea how helpful it's been..sad though too..to see that these timeframes aren't working out and all of these readers and all of this money we've been spending... but I did try Amy last weekend..di d the 30 mins for $30...she was very good..very positive..s aid me and this new guy "M" would/could make it...but honestly..t his guy is showing all of the signs of really not wanting a relationshi p..and I'm crazy about him..but I go to bed with a knot in my stomach if he hasn't called and I ..so I'm just not sure.  I would like to try Ellen Hartwell... and I would like to try this Ashley person..is she from Hollywood Psychics?  Please do tell...I know it's bad...and wrong...but I'm just addicted to the "knowing"...and I love my Alison at CP...I feel that she's for real...what do you guys think?  sorry to be so long..just finally decided to post!

aef2929 P:
I wish I could report good on Alison I tried her once because she was recommended in here and I wasted first 3 minutes of my call she had a printer problem?  I was like huh?  I called for a psychic reading I'm spending $15 so far waiting for your printer?  There was total silence during that time....

Then for her to be going back and forth with me....oh I don't see that until maybe May....oh wait there's something here in Feb....oh March....oh well April too.....ok we might as well go through all the months of the year....

I could have given myself this reading.... oh maybe Feb...maybe March....et c....

She was nice but it was very frustrating ....$50 later I got nothing....


Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version