Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

My Ultimate Reader List (After 3.5 years)

<< < (2/3) > >>

sagitira:
i do apologise - i think it was northstar julie not ness 21 who i contacted. does ness21 have her own site? if so anyone knows what it is? sorry for confusion

sagitira:
ok i found Ness' website and i asked for a reading. she did take me :))) and i had a reading straight away. i must say i was very very impressed. thank you synergy for your post otherwise i wouldn't even think of trying her. i'm going to update under her thread now :)

Zee:
I got in as well. I'm a first time caller so I get five minutes. I'm so looking forward to it. Should I just ask for a general or be specific?

*Review after my read with good ole Ness.
Avoid this woman, is all I can say at this point. Maybe down the road I might become a bigger person about such a horrible reading, but momentarily I'm just not there yet.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1186.msg17606.html#msg17606

Synergy:

--- Quote from: Zee on May 30, 2014, 04:13:02 PM ---I got in as well. I'm a first time caller so I get five minutes. I'm so looking forward to it. Should I just ask for a general or be specific?

*Review after my read with good ole Ness.
Avoid this woman, is all I can say at this point. Maybe down the road I might become a bigger person about such a horrible reading, but momentarily I'm just not there yet.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1186.msg17606.html#msg17606

--- End quote ---

Avoid this woman is not a review. Say how it went and let others decide. That's my problem with what you've posted.

Zee:
It's an opinion Syn. Everyone is going to make their decision no matter what either one of us say about any of these readers. Are you getting kickbacks from Ness, otherwise I don't understand where all your hostility is coming from about my review?

Can someone please tell Syn that she made a great selection by choosing Ness so she isn't personally offended by what anyone else thinks, since she had such a fantastic read? Just ignore the reviews you disagree with, why is that difficult?

And just for the record don't give me instruction s on how and what you deem fit for me to say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version