OMG I had to laugh out loud when I read this. The first three sentences I've heard like a trillion times. Even on Bitwine as shady as it may seem, I run from those where English is not their first language (look at all the negative or satisfactor y reviews and someone has mentioned this). If they've been in the states a while they would know how to use connective words like 'at' 'to' or 'and', also, especially if their sentences are broken English and specificall y when they are slooooooooo w typist.
(I'm not trying to point a finger, but I know bilingual people who can speak flawless English, better than I and don't even have an accent and there are some accents I love hearing. Some like Matthew McConaughey and Penelope Cruz, I can't stand)...but that's just me.
So, so funny.
Thank you so much for the laugh.