Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Best reader for you in terms of future predictions

<< < (5/8) > >>

Nottakingthebait:
I encourage everyone here to do something for yourself and stop the readings.  Go buy something for yourself instead of padding the pockets for nothing but false hope.

Make a huge purchase that will strap you financially so you do not have the "extra" few dollars to call these readers.

I bought something huge for myself last week, I almost had a stroke when I brought it home lol.  Writing the monthly check for this purchase will for sure prohibit me from spending ANY money "for entertainme nt purposes only", there is nothing entertainin g about disappointm ent.

The rush all of us received from these readings is short lived, but for days now I am feeling the rush from the purchase I made for ME!

sunandmoon:

--- Quote from: kickingthehabit on March 10, 2014, 09:50:59 AM ---
The rush all of us received from these readings is short lived, but for days now I am feeling the rush from the purchase I made for ME!

--- End quote ---

Truer words were never spoken. Way to go!

Calypso 13:
Love that KTH!!

So true!!!

TAROTTI:
http://tarotti.com - Read it over.

melancholia:

--- Quote from: TAROTTI on August 30, 2014, 09:41:42 PM ---http://tarotti.com - Read it over.

--- End quote ---

Wait. Is this...is this real life? Did this actually happen?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version