Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

Confusion

<< < (6/6)

Calypso 13:
Check out baggagerecl aim.com

there are a lot of good articles including being the other woman. This site has helped me tremendousl y in multiple dating situations.

My ex had finally come around again in the right way, admitting his issues and it's the epitome of emotionally unavailable . He then left again after 2 months because of the same...and I'm officially done now. :)

sagitira:
calypso thank you I wanted to pm you but can't :( yes baggagerecl aim is what helped me a lot. I was down and it really opened my eyes. I'm reading through it daily but wanted to talk to you about something you posted. is there a way to email you?

Calypso 13:
Yea it's a good site.

I don't feel comfortable posting my email address, but if you are ok with posting yours, I'll shoot you an email.

sagitira:
calypso, that's great, i just created a dummy email address if you can email me that would be great, it's babyjoanna1 9@hotmail.co.uk
thank you :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version