Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Yona Farrell

<< < (49/1379) > >>

Baypark1:
The last reading I had with Yona in December, she out of the blue, told me I would be getting a lump sum of money that was owed to me but I would be stressing and worrying about when I would get it and the person would be lying about why he couldn't give me the money.  That sounded totally on point, because at the time, I was taking my ex to court for money he owed me.  She said that during that time of the money issue, the POI and I would be building on the relationshi p.  Well, I did go to court, but I lost. The POI and I are still not talking.  Yona also said I would be bumping into the POI randomly and it would be a pleasant encounter.  I did bump into him in April but it wasn't pleasant or ugly.  It was just a "hi" and that's it.   I will be taking my ex to court again for more money he owes me and that is a pretty big sum but that could take up to a year to settle.  Do you think her timing is THAT off?

bstalling:

--- Quote from: Baypark1 on May 17, 2017, 07:26:59 PM ---The last reading I had with Yona in December, she out of the blue, told me I would be getting a lump sum of money that was owed to me but I would be stressing and worrying about when I would get it and the person would be lying about why he couldn't give me the money.  That sounded totally on point, because at the time, I was taking my ex to court for money he owed me.  She said that during that time of the money issue, the POI and I would be building on the relationshi p.  Well, I did go to court, but I lost. The POI and I are still not talking.  Yona also said I would be bumping into the POI randomly and it would be a pleasant encounter.  I did bump into him in April but it wasn't pleasant or ugly.  It was just a "hi" and that's it.   I will be taking my ex to court again for more money he owes me and that is a pretty big sum but that could take up to a year to settle.  Do you think her timing is THAT off?

--- End quote ---

YES, timing can be that off. Some of Yonas predictions take years to happen.

Baypark1:

--- Quote from: bstalling on May 18, 2017, 03:44:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Baypark1 on May 17, 2017, 07:26:59 PM ---The last reading I had with Yona in December, she out of the blue, told me I would be getting a lump sum of money that was owed to me but I would be stressing and worrying about when I would get it and the person would be lying about why he couldn't give me the money.  That sounded totally on point, because at the time, I was taking my ex to court for money he owed me.  She said that during that time of the money issue, the POI and I would be building on the relationshi p.  Well, I did go to court, but I lost. The POI and I are still not talking.  Yona also said I would be bumping into the POI randomly and it would be a pleasant encounter.  I did bump into him in April but it wasn't pleasant or ugly.  It was just a "hi" and that's it.   I will be taking my ex to court again for more money he owes me and that is a pretty big sum but that could take up to a year to settle.  Do you think her timing is THAT off?

--- End quote ---

YES, timing can be that off. Some of Yonas predictions take years to happen.

--- End quote ---

Well actually, things may be happening sooner than she said.  She said I would be talking to someone about my previous work history and possible taking a small trip. There was a very important opportunity .  She said this would happen before my birthday in October.  Well, I actually talked to someone about a position with a new company and took it and I may have to go to their headquarter s in St. Louis. 

As far as the POI, she said I would know things are happening when he takes a trip.  I just found out he's going to Florida June 8-13   

So, we shall see what happens, 

stargazer:

--- Quote from: Baypark1 on May 19, 2017, 09:49:07 AM ---As far as the POI, she said I would know things are happening when he takes a trip.  I just found out he's going to Florida June 8-13   

So, we shall see what happens, 

--- End quote ---
what did she say was supposed to happen around the time he takes a trip? Is this the same POI you said you were over?

Baypark1:

--- Quote from: stargazer on May 19, 2017, 12:13:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Baypark1 on May 19, 2017, 09:49:07 AM ---As far as the POI, she said I would know things are happening when he takes a trip.  I just found out he's going to Florida June 8-13   

So, we shall see what happens, 

--- End quote ---
what did she say was supposed to happen around the time he takes a trip? Is this the same POI you said you were over?

--- End quote ---

Well, prior to that communicati on will be coming in but I'll be leary and wonder about the motives. I'll also be hearing about his relationshi p status changing.  When he comes back from the trip, he'll be pretty strong forward. 

I didn't ask about the POI you're talking about.  I have let him go.  I just called to see what was in store for the next 6 months or so just in general about my love life.  I'm just going to assume it's the POI because I don't have anyone else in my life that this would pertain to.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version