Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Development
Signs (Asking for Confirmations)
wishfulthinker:
Here's the link to this woman's blog: I have read with her and she is good. She is one of the few who's prediction are still pending.
http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Madea-Michelle/Personal-Signs-from-Your-Angels/463975.aspx
^^^^^^
I will take the time soon and update on my experiences on reader's accuracy.
Trust me - there are some I will never spend another dime on!!
Zenia:
--- Quote from: wishfulthinker on April 25, 2013, 09:04:43 AM ---Here's the link to this woman's blog: I have read with her and she is good. She is one of the few who's prediction are still pending.
http://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/Madea-Michelle/Personal-Signs-from-Your-Angels/463975.aspx
^^^^^^
I will take the time soon and update on my experiences on reader's accuracy.
Trust me - there are some I will never spend another dime on!!
--- End quote ---
Thank you!Very good link!
I also use birds as signs amoung other things.The book i have is called"Sacred signs"by Adrian Calabrese.
Please tell us about your experience with readers accuracy! :)
tammyp:
Hi all! I have taken into considerati on that he hasn't contacted me over 6 months now. I was getting other sings in the two week period before the street signs. That was the last one I got. They just stopped after that. I don't hold onto the fact that he is miraculousl y reappear. I don't really believe that I will ever hear from him again and I am ok with that now. I just thought it strange that after 4 months I would get these crazy signs. I have taken your advice and asked universe for a very specific sign and I will let you know if I get it! Thanks
tammyp:
Hi! Could you guys be so kind as to tell me how I should go about asking universe for signs? Do I just say what I want, what I wan to see and in a certain timeframe? Do I have to do it everyday or is once enough? Thanks for the help
Truth:
others may have different ideas but here's my advice:
ask for a specific sign. assign like a color, item, animal, to "see" the name (yes, i've actually done this before and have found names on movie credits, name tags, advertiseme nts, etc) or anything that feels right or seems like it could be a sign. sometimes if you just say "show me a sign" you don't know what to look for. UNLESS there is something that reminds you of the thing or person and you can DEFINITELY say it was a sign. for instance, if you ask to see a sign from a relative that has passed on then maybe you will see something or smell something that will remind you of them. i count that as a sign.
the other thing i'll say is (some may disagree with this), but i usually put a reasonable timeframe on the sign. i'll say like - over this day, please show me a butterfly if i am supposed to get this job. that way, you can't confuse the message if you see a butterfly 2 weeks later.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version