Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

Ness21 and Postive Outcomes?

<< < (8/8)

mignnone:
I read with her and felt like I wasted my money. She said that she reads energies and my situation was stagnant at the moment which I agreed but she said because of that she couldn't see anything. Only thing she told me was what others had already seen months ago. Won't be calling her back.

Sweetsydney2000:
She told me that my poi and his ex were working thing out and staying together for the children, they broke up a week later and she has a new boyfriend. I don't see them reconciling . She was dead wrong.

wishes215:
One of the only few people who were way off for me. The only person who said that my relationshi p was over and he will never contact me, "oh well, maybe if lightening strikes him he will" Well lightening did strike him and she contacted within a week of the reading. We are better than ever. she was fishing, she was way off and I am so glad she was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version