Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Psychic Readings That Came True

QUESTION

<< < (3/3)

hope4love:
nm

loops77:

--- Quote from: hope4love on February 06, 2013, 08:11:05 PM ---If I may add that yes, I do believe that readers can foresee something that is destined to come your way. 
However, just because you're destined to meet someone that doesn't necessarily translate into a long term happily ever relationshi p. 
If two people are destined to meet, then they're destined to meet BUT what kind of relationshi p they become involved in depends on the choices they make. 
And yes, if someone's time will end then that's a destiny thing too, imho.

--- End quote ---

Absolutely agree. From what my chart tells me, I won't marry the Gemini male. Does that make him any less important in my life? No.

hope4love:
nm

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version