Relationship Psychology Discussions > My Story

The truth always comes out

(1/2) > >>

Angel light:
I read with siane22 a couple of weeks ago.  At that reading, she told me my SM had been sleeping w someone else (at that point we were still seeing each other).  She said I would find something out about him on the 6th that Wouk ma,e me turn form him.  And that on the 7th he would feel bad.

Last night I saw him.  When we went to bedc I couldn't sleep and got up to get something to eat.  I saw his phone aging there and decided to check it.  I found texts to a few women, including one where he invited one out for a drink while he was put of town on business.  I found that he didn't spend the night where he said he did tat night.  There was the confirmatio n siane told me about. 

Not one other reader saw this.  Not one.  Kat Aveno saw that he was a cheater but not the other women.  At least I know the truth now and can move on.  But siane was the only one to predict this.

loops77:
I'm so sorry to read this. At least now you know the truth about him and you can move on. Sianne was very specific for me regarding one particular issue that I was calling about, just like you. You should update the Sianne thread so others can benefit.

lioness79:
HUGS, Angel  :(!! I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but happy you know the truth. Hang in there, girl!

Furah2fun:
Angel, I am so sorry!!! I hope you are doing okay.

 Hugs, XOXO.

allbitenobark:
Darling, you don't deserve this. I know that I and I am sure WE are here for you. Sorry chat kicked all of us out earlier, but come back. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version