Relationship Psychology Discussions > The Vent

polar opposite readings

<< < (2/3) > >>

hope4love:
nm

psychicgirlie:
Ugh!!! I hate the somebody else thrown in after they tell you to just move on. I'm still waiting to see this mystery man. Being as picky as I am I wish him good luck lol. I need to try that meditation too.  :)

Lincoln Memorial:
I, too, have gotten polar opposite readings.  I have had five or six psychics tell me that my marriage is doomed.  One, a CP advisor, got it right.  We actually got through the tough time.  I have had opposite readings on other subjects as well.  Several said that I would stay out west, several say that I don't.  Haven't made a move yet, but still could.

hawkgirl79:
FWIW I've had such crappy luck with readings about people I haven't met yet (connected with online or met once briefly) that I don't ever call about anyone unless there's an established relationshi p. Even from an energy reading standpoint, it seems awfully hard for a psychic to be able to pick up those vibrations when the relationshi p isn't even substantial yet. From my point of view, the psychic is reading YOUR energy, and until you have a solid foundation about a person, that person is unlikely to manifest in YOUR energy. Hence, polar opposite readings. That's what I think, anyway.

stelka:
Totally agree! I met someone in the beginning of May this year. When I called about him all of the readers said that he is nobody substantial, we won't last etc. Well we lasted and it has developed into a loving and caring relationshi p. When I called now my favorite advisors told me that he is the one and they see marriage card in my future.  Maybe it happens, maybe it won't but I agree that they pick up our energy at that moment. And honestly when I called in May my focus wasn't on him at all, and I wasn't even considering him as my relationshi p partner.  Hope that helps. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version