Author Topic: My Experience  (Read 5965 times)

Offline browneydgrl28

My Experience
« on: August 18, 2012, 04:18:08 AM »
Hi all,

I've been calling California Psychics since 2007 and have spent thousands. I'm ashamed to say that I have spoken to the majority of the readers. Here is my take on California Psychics - it is a total scam. Only 2 readers were worth anything.

Uli - can accurately tell you about your past and present. She is an excellent empath. Future predictions were a little off though.

Phoenix - no longer there. I wish I could find her. :( She was excellent. She could accurately tell you your past, present, and 95% of her future predictions were accurate. She was the best psychic on the site.

helpme

Re: My Experience
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 11:35:47 AM »
i cancelled my account on cp and will never go back. i was on call backs with many psychics on keen and even though i was number one to receive a call from many of them i cancelled all except for cookie cause i want to see what the big deal is with her, then i will just wait to see the predictions if they come true. if no i will also not return there and just be praying to God for help. i will not allow them to string me along.

Offline lightme

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 12:54:01 PM »
i cancelled my account on cp and will never go back. i was on call backs with many psychics on keen and even though i was number one to receive a call from many of them i cancelled all except for cookie cause i want to see what the big deal is with her, then i will just wait to see the predictions if they come true. if no i will also not return there and just be praying to God for help. i will not allow them to string me along.

hi, glad to read that u cancelled your numerous readings. I just wanna highlight to you that even what cookie said is not carved in stone. there were reviews here that said she gave ex-will-come-back predictions but never happen. just want to remind you that her accuracy rate is NOT 100%.

helpme

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 03:47:05 PM »

hi, glad to read that u cancelled your numerous readings. I just wanna highlight to you that even what cookie said is not carved in stone. there were reviews here that said she gave ex-will-come-back predictions but never happen. just want to remind you that her accuracy rate is NOT 100%.
hi thanks i'll keep that in mind.

Offline smsd

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 11:57:42 PM »
Cookie said I would be married like 10 years ago...Never happened..

Offline oben

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 02:03:41 PM »
@helpme. Did you end up reading with cookie

Offline ambervogue

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 04:27:45 AM »
I TOTALLY agree with you about Phoenix. I was so upset when she left. I've been looking for her everywhere and can't find a thing  :(. I used to like Dave but I refuse to pay $13 a minute. He was good, but not that good. Fallon is my go to for now, but if her predictions don't pan out soon I'll be cancelling my account too.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 05:27:02 AM »
Cookie said I would be married like 10 years ago...Never happened..

I bet she was having an *fairy tale* day that day? Lol!

I adore Cookie, loads of stuff she said would happen, did actually happen for me. Bizarre and crazy, but it still happened. I look back at my notes sometimes and shake my head. Just too funny!