Author Topic: Are there rules?  (Read 25043 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Are there rules?
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 03:46:29 AM »
@newgirl - I'd have to second truelove's suggestion if you're wanting to cover all your experiences with your readings so far. Speaking of which, I need to update my post in the "My Story" sub-forum, lol! You can also leave feedback in each respective advisor's thread and open a new thread on readers you think need their own topic. Or do both, haha! Either way, I'm looking forward to reading your reviews. Thanks in advance for sharing. :)

Offline marybell

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2012, 05:37:01 AM »
Quote from: newgirl lin
k=topic=753.msg14860#msg14860 date=1353476462
I have booked an appointment with  http://www.dorotheaonline.com. its tommorrow at 8:30 PST. I will keep you all posted. Has anyone else except Marybell tried her ?? N also Marybell you really think shes that good :D :D. I am excited, wanna see what all she tells me :D

Hi Newgirl
It wasn't me who read with her. I am not sure but I think it was Zee, and if I remember correctly she really liked her.
I really look forward to seeing your list as well!

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2012, 03:32:09 AM »
I am new to the forum, but I read with Pilar of C.P. this weekend and was very impressed with her.  She came up with my father's name, knew he had passed and the message she relayed was something that was in character for him to say.  I have been contemplating a cross-country move.  She said that she sees me surrounded by boxes and that I was either moving or contemplating a move.  She also picked up some other details that I found very impressive.  At this point, I would recommend her.  She is specific enough to give credibility. 

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2012, 06:25:51 AM »
I have booked an appointment with  http://www.dorotheaonline.com. its tommorrow at 8:30 PST. I will keep you all posted. Has anyone else except Marybell tried her ?? N also Marybell you really think shes that good :D :D. I am excited, wanna see what all she tells me :D

Newgirl - how was your reading? I'm excited to read your review!!! :)

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2012, 06:28:05 AM »
I am new to the forum, but I read with Pilar of C.P. this weekend and was very impressed with her.  She came up with my father's name, knew he had passed and the message she relayed was something that was in character for him to say.  I have been contemplating a cross-country move.  She said that she sees me surrounded by boxes and that I was either moving or contemplating a move.  She also picked up some other details that I found very impressive.  At this point, I would recommend her.  She is specific enough to give credibility.

LM - you posted this in the Keen thread. Perhaps you'll get more responses in the CP thread. :)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 03:32:06 AM »
I am new to the forum, but I read with Pilar of C.P. this weekend and was very impressed with her.  She came up with my father's name, knew he had passed and the message she relayed was something that was in character for him to say.  I have been contemplating a cross-country move.  She said that she sees me surrounded by boxes and that I was either moving or contemplating a move.  She also picked up some other details that I found very impressive.  At this point, I would recommend her.  She is specific enough to give credibility   

Hi Lincoln,
are you still here? I decided to read with Pilar after trying to read with Brandon on CP and not having success since he reads in the middle of the night. I had money in my account and scheduled an appointment. Before i can even come back and say anything about her predictions, I just want to say i thought she was excellent and in the top 3 readers that i have read with on CP. I read with alot of fairytale readers in the past on that website. I let her do most of the talking and she knew i was moving and talked about me moving into a townhouse with a male (which has been said by many)...... she also said "who is Alan?".....asking what he had to do with me getting a new job (and also said he was in the medical field). Alan is my uncle and godfather who is a pharmacist and works for the government and he has been trying to get me a new job!! Overall i was very impressed with her and can't wait to update if her predictions pass.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:40:38 AM by Luckystar »

Furah2fun

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2012, 06:19:54 AM »
I also liked Pilar a lot. She picked up on some crazy things, however, it will be interesting to see if any of her predictions pan out!

Actually, one of her predictions..which I didn't even as about (careerwise) just happened. She forecasted February, however, it happened two weeks after speaking to her. Interesting

Offline Faith

« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 02:57:32 AM »
Hey zee, hope all is well!! I recently had a reading with sourcepower and I was wondering if you could share your experience with her :)
Thanks!
Faith

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 03:45:46 AM »
@newgirl - did you ever have your reading with Dorothea?

Offline Zee

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 04:11:40 AM »
Everything is great. I had to check my notes. My reading with her was on 08/10/12.  I wasn't that impressed with SourcePower and her $5.75 rate.  She was totally wrong on her prediction which should have panned out by November and it's almost xmas with no results. No surprises there.  Some of the characteristic aspects about my situation she picked up on was okay, so some of the spaghetti against the wall stuck, but nothing stood out about this reading. She made a recommendation about a feng shui book (yawn) which I really don't believe in. Until I have more concrete proof that because my front door or the bookcase isn't aligned with the equinox properly, and is resulting in my good luck being off… Not! then perhaps at some later date I could buy into it.  You should try her though, what can it hurt?

Yes newgirl, dying to hear about your Dorothea reading.