Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 145928 times)

Offline Tzwilson84

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #450 on: August 14, 2020, 05:25:46 PM »
PD just hit another small - maybe not so small- prediction for me. Said raise in October and I was just told raise effective October! Lol! I’m goin to Sizzler, going to Sizzler, going to Sizzler! Lol! Prediction may nit be that small since we are in a pandemic and anything short of a lay-off is hugely positive, moreover a raise in the middle of all this mess? That could b seen as a miracle! Lol!

Her big prediction for me has started to unfold and I will update if biggest part of it happens.

Giving credit where due. Not putting on my tuna suit and trynna get y’all to a reading w her. Lol!

Congratulations

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #451 on: August 14, 2020, 05:32:02 PM »
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!

Offline SweetT

« Reply #452 on: August 14, 2020, 05:32:19 PM »
From colorfulrainbow:

Of course NOT!!! She is mentally unstable, evil and the police is now dealing with her slander video. I didn't know this pathethic Diva until April 2020 through this forum (Diva is not a psychic but a mentally disturbed individual). The psychic who predicted this was a year ago and I met this man very recently as she said " in summer". Everything down to a t as she said. She will be my only one. Amazing!!!
[/quote]

You say you didn't know Diva until this forum back in April, but yet you account was just opened in Jul 3rd to be exact. So you are WildDolphin, knowing so much about the situation dealing with WildDolphin, and taking it real personal about the video that Diva shared. To be honest, it is plain to see the stress you can cause someone like Diva, other psychics, and the people on this forum. If you are so happy with whatever psychic that is so Amazing for you, then just let it be instead of this constant complaining. This POI you have, should you be busy with the POI rather being on here keeping drama going.. Normally people that is not all that happy and miserable keep things going, since their life is not as they try to paint it as. Let is go!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 05:34:32 PM by SweetT »

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #453 on: August 16, 2020, 02:59:30 AM »
I agree that when you’re reader you need to be able to filter your clients.

So Psychic Diva made a reference in my reading that I would be faced with a situation suddenly where I was going on a lot of dates with face to face online communication later in the summer and said the situation would leave me disappointed. She reminded me to be nice and kind to the people because the men wouldn’t be to my standards and I also shouldn’t lower my standards either. I remember initially thinking, “nah I can’t see myself doing something like that.”

Well I got an invitation yesterday to an online speed dating event through a friend for earlier tonight and yes, I had to be nice and kind. I didn’t want to do the event but she had a free invite so why not and something to try out. So the event was disappointing and started off with one guy complaining about the hosts of the event. A few of the guys I went on dates with mentioned how they felt bad for the girls because the one guy was clearly a bit off. One thing I do know is that I won’t be doing any online speed dating events in the foreseeable future, but I did get a lot of compliments on my looks so I’ll take that away.  I will say that Psychic Diva nailed this one accurately including the minor details so I’m hoping her long term stuff pans out too.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #454 on: August 19, 2020, 08:16:12 PM »
Does anyone know if you are able to see your old fiverr orders? For example if you recieved it as a pdf?

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #455 on: August 21, 2020, 01:38:24 AM »
Yes, they stay there in the order queue (if it was sent via Fiverr). Check either the DELIVERED or ALL tab.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #456 on: August 21, 2020, 03:37:45 AM »
Has anyone ordered a reading from PD lately?

Offline jaks111

« Reply #457 on: August 21, 2020, 07:45:00 AM »
Psychic Anne has gone solo so she can pick who she reads with I had a Skype message

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #458 on: August 21, 2020, 10:30:20 AM »
Psychic Anne has gone solo so she can pick who she reads with I had a Skype message

Im so glad. She sent me her booking information. Im so happy for her.

Offline jaks111

« Reply #459 on: August 21, 2020, 11:36:16 AM »
I’m not booking with Anne again at the moment has no predictions have come through as yet even though the time she gave me has passed but I’m willing to wait a little longer.
As timing is normally out I’m still waiting for a massive prediction from Yona which was from 2017 lol x

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #460 on: August 22, 2020, 05:16:41 PM »
Hey guys had a general with Anne just the other day. Wonderful as always and picked up on so much that I can validate. A very short term prediction about work happened and another about a family member/close friend is unfolding as I type this.  Picked up on upcoming issues and events surrounding my divorce that are extremely likely.  Hoping things with POI are as stated as well. Something she picked up involved her being more intrigued and paying more attention/being concerned about where I am and who I may be with because of a trip...and damned if I didn’t just get back from Florida a week ago. She has a gift for sure.

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #461 on: August 24, 2020, 09:30:08 PM »
How do we reach her? Is it still Fiverr?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #462 on: August 24, 2020, 10:35:19 PM »
Hey guys had a general with Anne just the other day. Wonderful as always and picked up on so much that I can validate. A very short term prediction about work happened and another about a family member/close friend is unfolding as I type this.  Picked up on upcoming issues and events surrounding my divorce that are extremely likely.  Hoping things with POI are as stated as well. Something she picked up involved her being more intrigued and paying more attention/being concerned about where I am and who I may be with because of a trip...and damned if I didn’t just get back from Florida a week ago. She has a gift for sure.

Im glad you enjoyed PD
Shes great

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #463 on: August 24, 2020, 10:39:30 PM »
Has anyone tried getting a general reading with her?

Offline texmex

« Reply #464 on: August 24, 2020, 11:17:51 PM »
She has her own site now.

Have to give her credit again. I chatted via Skype chat and told her all her predictions had passed and that I had validated current situation w POI and that what PD told me is happening at present with POI is spot on. Her credibility is very high because instead of booking with me again and taking my money she advised me to wait until main prediction happens and then touch base with her. She could have just as easily said another reading was needed. I know she is gifted from the extreme detail she gives and from her predictions unfolding. I know she is ethical because she didn’t take advantage and press for another reading.

anything