Author Topic: Psychic Diva - Fiverr  (Read 145144 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Psychic Diva - Fiverr
« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2020, 01:37:45 AM »
Still trying to figure out why admin is deleting threads but allowing this person to have 99 usernames

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2020, 03:08:46 AM »
Maybe the person IS the admin lol #plotTwist

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2020, 03:12:38 AM »
Maybe the person IS the admin lol #plotTwist
😂😂😂😂

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2020, 03:23:10 AM »
Dream escape I sent you a pm yesterday lol

Really???? I don’t see anything.... I’ll check again!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2020, 03:38:14 AM »
Oh, thanks for clarifying. No, I hadn't seen them. I was logged out of the forum and popped back in.

Like I said, It's a bummer Diva didn't connect with me. My working hypothesis is that she excels in reading existing love interests, but just goes off of logic otherwise, and maybe doesn't even know she's using logic. I'd like to believe she was giving me what she thought I'd want to hear-but completely off base in the sense that few women in this century would be keen on the scenario she described.
And I've had many others , some named on here (ie: Aries ) who saw exactly the scenario I'd like to have come to pass, describing the type I'd go for to the t, but the prediction never manifested, or else, it turned into a friendship. Those people at least read my hopes correctly.
I tried Diva because I am frankly seeking an alternative to Yona that I can go to once in a while since it's not recommendable to read with Yona often and you are likely to get a non-read in any case if you try.
But I'm happy for y'all for whom D has been accurate with your love interests. I wish I had s/o to ask about-but I suppose be careful what you wish for!

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. Didn't mean you.

Thank you.. I will stop commenting on this thread  as I have no more to say on her.
But my search for a Yona alternative continues, whilst I also feel very grateful that Yona and I have a good connection.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #140 on: July 06, 2020, 03:36:16 PM »
@summertimesnow, that was a very specific prediction. 😱  That's all i got.  Wow

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #141 on: July 06, 2020, 03:54:36 PM »
I hesitated in posting my experience here but it's a review forum so here goes:

after reading the raving reviews on here, I was quite excited to try her services. She was more or less on time-just 2 days late. Before Yona I had tried many an etsy reader and others that came recommended on various forums.. Some got random hits, and others spoke fairy tales. A few I stuck with other than Yona (Leeann is one, I'll post on her thread ). Never had I come across anyone who gave me such a disappointing reading. It was a general question on personal life and what she pulled for me is that I'd end up as a mistress to my boss, a gray haired old man as she described him. Never in my life have I been the other woman, nor would I be. And I'm not attracted to old men, at all. Plus, in my career, we have juniors and seniors, not bosses.
I don't know what to make of this but my guess is what she's not good with general readings or questions. And she wrongly judged me and thought maybe I am single b/c I am in love with a married boss figure, I guess something that happens to other women in my career or my peer group or she may know some people or clients and went off that assumption.
I gave her a fair review, actually, and she snapped back at me as well,, convinced she'll be proved right. So so disappointing. I discarded the mp3 and couldn't bear listening to it beyond the point she described me sitting in this boss's lap in the office-I kid you not, verbatim. I need not tell everyone the consequences of such actions, in the workplace.

Yep this is what happened to me, I had a career question but I told her I wouldn't leave a review to harm her business and asked for a refund instead. I sent her an outline of what she got wrong and what she got right, and she was extremely wrong. She offered another reading and I didn't have any faith in that, so I got my money back. People have pm'd me that she will snap at you if you don't leave five stars and some other disparaging remarks that the member should post themselves since it's their story. But good luck.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #142 on: July 06, 2020, 05:13:48 PM »
I hesitated in posting my experience here but it's a review forum so here goes:

after reading the raving reviews on here, I was quite excited to try her services. She was more or less on time-just 2 days late. Before Yona I had tried many an etsy reader and others that came recommended on various forums.. Some got random hits, and others spoke fairy tales. A few I stuck with other than Yona (Leeann is one, I'll post on her thread ). Never had I come across anyone who gave me such a disappointing reading. It was a general question on personal life and what she pulled for me is that I'd end up as a mistress to my boss, a gray haired old man as she described him. Never in my life have I been the other woman, nor would I be. And I'm not attracted to old men, at all. Plus, in my career, we have juniors and seniors, not bosses.
I don't know what to make of this but my guess is what she's not good with general readings or questions. And she wrongly judged me and thought maybe I am single b/c I am in love with a married boss figure, I guess something that happens to other women in my career or my peer group or she may know some people or clients and went off that assumption.
I gave her a fair review, actually, and she snapped back at me as well,, convinced she'll be proved right. So so disappointing. I discarded the mp3 and couldn't bear listening to it beyond the point she described me sitting in this boss's lap in the office-I kid you not, verbatim. I need not tell everyone the consequences of such actions, in the workplace.

Yep this is what happened to me, I had a career question but I told her I wouldn't leave a review to harm her business and asked for a refund instead. I sent her an outline of what she got wrong and what she got right, and she was extremely wrong. She offered another reading and I didn't have any faith in that, so I got my money back. People have pm'd me that she will snap at you if you don't leave five stars and some other disparaging remarks that the member should post themselves since it's their story. But good luck.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I almost had gotten a 2 question reading, one based on career and I am so glad I hadn't.
I left a fair review-3 stars because she was relatively on time-(only 2 days late) and delivered the product. And she was unhappy with that. I also didn't appreciate that she's insisting this is what is in store for me.
Not to mention that there is no such boss figure who has grey hair , has a troubled marriage, and has the hots for me. Everyone is married, yes, but 4 male colleagues have husbands, the rest are young, and the only two seniors, still do not have grey hair (or they are coloring it, how would I know) and I have an aloof but cordial relationship with both.

I thought that the reading started out well but in retrospect, the first thing she saw also did not resonate. She said that an ex had accused me of being manipulative. No one has, and I tried to review my last relationship which ended circa 2014/15 -we'd had many fights after the relationship became transatlantic but not once had he accused me of being manipulative. On the contrary, he was trying to manipulate me into leaving my job and moving back to be with him. So it was apparent she hadn't connected with me from the getgo.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2020, 12:00:55 AM »
I said it earlier but shes good with current feelings and emotions but since she picked up so many orders in a short period of time it messed up her readings. She cant possibly think rushing out 30 min readings last minute is a good idea but apparently she does since she has not shut down her shop to truly work on her readings

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2020, 04:07:20 AM »
I said it earlier but shes good with current feelings and emotions but since she picked up so many orders in a short period of time it messed up her readings. She cant possibly think rushing out 30 min readings last minute is a good idea but apparently she does since she has not shut down her shop to truly work on her readings

I remember saying this before . I think if ppl hold off on reading with her, those who are waiting will have better results. You can tell she’s overwhelmed because she’s delivering late to a few ppl. She’s human. But yes she should pause her shop to catch up and be fair with the quality of reads she is doing at once .

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2020, 04:14:05 AM »
I wonder why she is suddenly so popular.

Ole homegirl on here did the complete opposite of what her goal was 🧐

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2020, 04:43:36 AM »
I wonder why she is suddenly so popular.

Ole homegirl on here did the complete opposite of what her goal was 🧐

This and I think people are familiar with her. Her return seemed to be a big deal looking at the drama on here and the other forum.
To be honest, it's not in vain. I think she is a very gifted reader.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2020, 06:13:18 AM »

I remember saying this before . I think if ppl hold off on reading with her, those who are waiting will have better results. You can tell she’s overwhelmed because she’s delivering late to a few ppl. She’s human. But yes she should pause her shop to catch up and be fair with the quality of reads she is doing at once .

This is why I'm wary about sharing specific readers I'm booking with these days who haven't been mentioned here because I know people lurking the board will start to bombard them. (And please don't PM me asking about it.) But regardless, she should really pause on accepting orders until she's all caught up. My order's a few days late now, so I'm going to reach out to her about it in the morning if I haven't received it by then. I read her FAQ and it looks like she's started setting a limit for how many readings she does per day, which is good in the future, but she should really focus on catching up first :(

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2020, 10:47:31 AM »
But you notice the best popular psychics space out their readings and time like yona, leanne, aries etc. Although they may not work for everyone, they have a good enough track record that people are willing to wait vs diva who just accepts everything

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2020, 10:50:32 AM »
I commented on this but deleted as didn’t want to be a negative Nancy. But yeah, I can’t understand why you’d continue to take new orders if you’re behind. Delivering late to everyone is not a good look. And I actually feel (just my opinion) that a few hours late is a bit late, but two days is actually very late.