« on: June 18, 2019, 06:27:48 PM »
Hi I was wondering if anyone has tried joey
as I was hoping to get a reading with her but unsure,
 is she good with predictions?

« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 06:38:40 PM by Redrose99 »

Offline Chelle9054

Re: Joey
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 08:13:42 PM »
I thought she was all fairytales and not one prediction manifested or could be verified. In fact I got a refund for her the 2nd go round.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 08:14:19 PM »
fairytale :(

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 01:01:34 AM »
Joey is one of the very few readers that I continually go to every four to five months and she has been on point.  I can’t speak for predictions because I didn’t and don’t ask for them.  I mainly ask for thoughts and feelings of others.  When I first spoke to her last March, she told me things about how someone would be acting and what they would say and boy, when I spoke to this person a few days later, I couldn’t believe what they said; almost every other word was exactly what she told me they would say or feel.  I don’t see her as a fairytale reader because she has told me things I didn’t want to hear and which hurt, but she was right.  She’s excellent at picking up others emotions, energies, vibes, etc so much so that it’s scary.  CA are filled with fakes and frauds, but I have to say Joey and a few others like Victor, Jeremiah, Cameron and Blu were always on point so much so it’s scary.  There’s one woman on there I spoke to a few years ago called Amelia who told me things that I would go through with family, friends and my belief system.  I brushed it aside but since late last year, I’ve been doing the exact things she told me I would and I hadn’t noticed it until this year. 
Joey is a sweetheart, patient and kind but won’t spare you the truth even if it hurts; she’s kind in delivering bad news.  I hope this helps.  Peace. 

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 01:07:06 AM »
Btw, there’s a thread for her on here.  You can search it for it in the search engine.

Offline Redrose99

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 06:13:35 PM »
Thank you for responding 🙂

anything