Author Topic: WHO IS THE BEST ON BITWINE?  (Read 7995 times)

Offline pfizer

Re: WHO IS THE BEST ON BITWINE?
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2019, 05:14:08 AM »
i tried Jamey, later i found out she was so wrong.
i meant from timeframe (which i understand never been easy) to final outcome; alll wrong.
guess we couldnt connect.

Offline Rinny121182

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2019, 05:04:50 AM »
I tried Jamey a few times luckily not paid & she couldn't get anything right. The first time I thought was a fluke & really wanted to read with her so I tried her again but nope horrible all around

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2019, 02:36:24 AM »
That's because Jamey is a fraud and has no ability whatsoever. And all with a bad attitude as well. She's a mod on the bitwine community page, so she's practically there to stay. I do remember a few years ago, when she and others got outed:

http://bitwinescams.blogspot.com/2016/12/

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2020, 03:13:40 PM »
Bump? Anyone else to try

Offline Thalou

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2020, 09:47:23 PM »
Stephanie Theresa hands down. The best overall.

Offline Xrossbow

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2020, 10:12:36 PM »
I am new to Bitwine and I just wanna know who is the best and most accurate on current and future predictions as well?

Jamey (that's her whole name)

Eby

Pixie Dust

Terry Mitchell

Jodee Lynn

and

Love Natalie (this one I can't remember if its Natalie Love or Love Natalie?)

I have seen negatives about these readers as well, just to be clear, there are threads about most of them, some say good, some say bad but for ME personally, these are the ones I trust as of right now.

Offline Crystal1211

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2020, 01:48:05 AM »
Stephanie Theresa hands down. The best overall.
Another vote for Stephanie Theresa she was one of the "few" that was right

Offline Thalou

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2020, 09:02:49 AM »
I am new to Bitwine and I just wanna know who is the best and most accurate on current and future predictions as well?

Jamey (that's her whole name)

Eby

Pixie Dust

Terry Mitchell

Jodee Lynn

and

Love Natalie (this one I can't remember if its Natalie Love or Love Natalie?)

I have seen negatives about these readers as well, just to be clear, there are threads about most of them, some say good, some say bad but for ME personally, these are the ones I trust as of right now.

From your list I have read only with Eby & Pixie Dust. Seeing how things went down, Eby was totally wrong, predicted we will be moving together when he broke it off with me. He said he is not going back to his ex, and that she has found someone new, again wrong, he went back to his ex.
Pixie Dust on the other hand, predicted him leaving me for his ex, and the commitment issues he has.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2020, 04:08:48 AM »
I haven’t read with a lot of people on bitwine, but Loving Touch Psychic (jessieroro) seem to pick up a lot about my situation. Her predictions aligned with other readers and the outcome was positive but it wasn’t all fairytales either. Aside from that she took the time to send me a very very very long message with links to different YouTube videos for manifestations and ways to release blockages. She even described which ones she thought would be best and what to watch first to help out my specific situation. She seems to genuinely care and didn’t seem like it was all about the money

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2020, 11:53:13 AM »
Pixie dust told me my ex poi was never in a serious committed relationship and had commitment issues too, but he was married previously for over 25 years. That seems pretty committed to me.

Online celiiyap

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2020, 04:54:20 AM »
Pixie dust told me my ex poi was never in a serious committed relationship and had commitment issues too, but he was married previously for over 25 years. That seems pretty committed to me.

Pixie dust was super negative on my poi.. told me that he is not emotionally stable and if I choose him I would be in a very toxic relationship.. but I had a reading with miss Ann and Rachel Marie telling me that he's just insecure at the moment because he's trying to be a version of his own man and idk to trust lol. I'm confused

Offline Amour

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2020, 05:00:01 AM »
Best on Bitwine : Angel Readings, Cleopatra Divine, LeeLoo's Esotericorner, Ari.

They are not fairytale readers and straight shoot to the point. They have different reading style but very detailed and accurate. Ari more into someone who can read mind. Leeloo is 100% honest to me, Angel Reading can picked up my POI's thoughts (very personal). and Cleopatra Divine is very straight shooter, very honest too. Got negative prediction turned out to be true.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 08:26:49 AM by Amour »

Online celiiyap

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2020, 07:37:02 AM »
Best on Bitwine : Angel Readings, Cleopatra Divine, LeeLoo's Esotericorner, Ari.

They are not fairytale readers and straight shoot to the point. They have different reading style but very detailed and accurate. Ari more into someone who can read mind.

How is Cleopatra Divine? She's new isn't she? Was her reading accurate? She described me a new POI coming but told me to choose the old one.

Offline Amour

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2020, 08:23:24 AM »
I can't speak of her big prediction yet, I just read with her. But she is definitely real, i just feel she has the same genuine energy as Angel Readings. She picked up something very very specific that only i know and its not googlable. She picked up energy and thoughts right. Her small prediction of contact and meeting someone new came true for me within 2 weeks time just like what she said. But i am not sure about outcome yet since it is new now.

anything