Author Topic: Just realized I haven't gotten a reading since January!  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Member5

Just realized I haven't gotten a reading since January!
« on: July 26, 2018, 07:27:25 PM »
I was looking at my bank statements and realized that the last time I had a reading was in the end of January when I purchased the 10 predictions reading from Leanne Halyburton (prob spelled that wrong, but a couple things she predicted did happen already, one I am hoping does not as she predicted me having to use CPR to save someones life). I will go poke around on Keen when I am bored and then end up watching videos on youtube instead, and now I am realizing it was such a habit to automatically go to keen and see who was on! This has definitely been the longest I have ever gone without getting a reading and I didn't even realize it until today lol!

So now the real question is, is my life just drama free right now or am I handling things in a healthier way that I haven't felt the need to have a psychic tell me what to do lol? What's the longest you have gone without?

Offline jas

Re: Just realized I haven't gotten a reading since January!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 10:59:08 PM »
Wow!  That is fantastic.  I would love to be Keen Free.  The longest I have gone in 10 years is one week....ugh, pitiful.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 12:44:05 AM »
I ask myself all the time, what needs to happen for me to stop with these readings? I think if my love life was stable then I'd be good. I never ask psychics about anything else in my life because everything else is okay and I feel like I can handle it.

But I really want to stop because it's not good financially. So I am thinking what I need to do in order to stop using keen. Because if I wait for my love life to be stable I could wait a loooooong time...

The longest I've gone without using keen has been almost a month...25 days I think

Offline Member5

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 06:08:45 AM »
I know after all the readings I got on my POI, looking back only a few were correct and those were from people I only called once in the middle of my binge. I called Misca so many times because at first she seemed so right and when it all blew up I felt so sick at how she played me for months. I just felt so stupid and she was proven wrong on several things not just POI situation. And if I hadn’t been fed false hope for so long I would have walked away from that situation so much sooner. I took a break from dating to reset and do things differently. I want to be present and in the moment next time around, not evaluating everything to go over with a psychic later, and to be so focused on when the next prediction will happen.

I’m not against readings, I will most likely get some again in the coming months because I am considering a move and changing some things in my career. So I can see where it would be helpful to have some insight on those areas. As far as dating goes, I need to learn to stand on my own two feet and communicate better instead of relying on readings to tell me things that may not even be true, that I could just ask the other person myself.

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 07:20:41 PM »
I think I'm at January as well! Congrats!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 11:11:47 PM »
I ask myself all the time, what needs to happen for me to stop with these readings? I think if my love life was stable then I'd be good. I never ask psychics about anything else in my life because everything else is okay and I feel like I can handle it.

But I really want to stop because it's not good financially. So I am thinking what I need to do in order to stop using keen. Because if I wait for my love life to be stable I could wait a loooooong time...

The longest I've gone without using keen has been almost a month...25 days I think

I agree but I closed Keen years ago. But I occasionally use bitwine and purple ocean