Author Topic: Keen psychic who does crossed over readings. Looking  (Read 12788 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Keen psychic who does crossed over readings. Looking
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2017, 03:42:55 PM »
ShootingStar11 is an excellent medium.

Offline Member5

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2017, 04:26:42 AM »
I just wanted to say that I have also been reading with Stephanie for a while. I just recently went through a breakup and had been dating a man for about 4 months. He wanted to get serious with me very fast, and she had warned me to watch my feelings with this person. I kind of didn't believe her at first, because things were going so well. . She told me that it wouldn't last very long and that I would find out secret things about him regarding his home situation. Now this man was single but I had never been to his house. . I took a little break from calling Stephanie because I thought maybe it would give me negative thoughts towards the relationship. So it's been about 5 weeks since she made that Bridget prediction. I started asking, could I come and see where he lived and start spending time where he lives, so I can get a better idea about who he was. The moment I did that he backed off and I haven't heard from him since. . I have talked to Stephanie since then and told her what had happened. . It doesn't look very good because he's not going to contact me and I need to get over the situation. I also need to move forward and not let it bother me, and even though it wasn't what I wanted to hear. It was the truth.. I do recommend her.

Stephanie is really good! I had totally forgotten about her, but man she gets straight to the heart of things! I have not called her in awhile, I am going to have to about my POI in a couple weeks if he starts getting weird again lol

Offline Member5

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2017, 04:24:17 AM »
Rika on CP channeled my Uncle completely when I called, I called her about something else entirely but when she picked up the phone and I said my name she said "Who is Dave?" (not his real name) and then said is he your uncle, mentioned where he went to college, his profession, a very unique identifying feature of his and something he always told me and then the message he had for me. She was very quick in her whole reading and very accurate and one of her predictions happened already. She is a little pricey at $10/min (I had a new member special when I called) but it was definitely a good call.