Author Topic: Readings by Penelope.  (Read 33881 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Readings by Penelope.
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 02:59:48 AM »
Mostly complained about her not delivering the readings on time or at all, not responding to requests for refunds when she didn't deliver in the timeframe specified and some complained that she just interprets the cards without a lot of personal insight or intuition. Most concerning thing was she appears have shill accounts she posts false positive reviews from. I haven't read with her myself. YMMV.

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 08:56:19 PM »
Sooshi, "shill accounts" ???
What evidence do you have of this????
It seems that you're working very hard to ruin this woman's reputation and for what reason??
If you read her Etsy reviews - they're awesome!!
Etsy has a no shilling system where reviews must be authentic as far as the IP address, username, etc.
It seems to me that you are the only one with the problem here.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 09:46:19 PM »
It sounds like Sooshi is just telling us what has been speculated on another forum, not that they are trying to ruin the reader's reputation...just keeping us informed on what else is being said out there :) I have also read those reviews/speculations as I lurk that forum but there are also some positive reviews there too. Seems like a blown up customer service issue.

Not enough for me to not read with her again as I've had great experiences with her and she is on my very short list of trusted readers. Glad you like her too Truthseeker00  :) definitely a keeper in my books!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 10:11:49 PM »
Sooshi, "shill accounts" ???
What evidence do you have of this????
It seems that you're working very hard to ruin this woman's reputation and for what reason??
If you read her Etsy reviews - they're awesome!!
Etsy has a no shilling system where reviews must be authentic as far as the IP address, username, etc.
It seems to me that you are the only one with the problem here.
I'm just sharing what was written about her on another board. By all means if people want they can register on there and read them for themselves.

Nastasia on SPS seemed to have a rather uncomfortable amount of information about another customer from Penelope. Like if it wasn't Penelope herself making those posts in her defense, then she gossips an awful lot to her customers about other customers. My impression is that Nastasia is a shill account but the other scenario is also possible, though I think less likely. In either case, it makes me apprehensive about buying a reading from her.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 12:41:15 AM »
It is only recently that she has done phone and skype readings. When I first found her in September/october all readings were written. I've had two phone readings with her and don't waist my time talking about other clients. It must be someone trying to bash her.
I've found her most ethical. The only problem was she was so busy and I had to wait a few days for one of my written readings. My last phone reading she contacted me and said "the people next door where outside partying" asked if she could do it later as she wouldn't be able to focus. So far out of everyone I've read with she is my number 1. Yes I've read with a lot.

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2017, 02:22:39 AM »
I'm just putting this out there, If you look up the SPS Review forum, you get nothing but a bunch of hits about how they are being or have been investigated. Penelope is definitely in my top 3, she is wonderful and probably the most ethical adviser I've ever spoken to.
Here's just one example I found.

http://spsreviewforumexposed.tumblr.com/

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 05:56:10 PM »
Shez and Boston - I've personally had over half a dozen readings with Penelope via Skype. Her tarot reading skills are second to none. Thanks for chiming in and letting others know how awesome this reader is. Her Etsy feedback proves it. You can get a reading with her at a very reasonable price. Try her if you're on the fence!!

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2017, 03:37:39 AM »
Hello, how long does it usually take Penelope to get back to you once you pay for a reading? Does she contact you for an appointment?

Offline shezadreamer

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2017, 03:43:53 AM »
Hello, how long does it usually take Penelope to get back to you once you pay for a reading? Does she contact you for an appointment?

I'm not sure about anyone else but she contacted me within a day. She's three hours behind me but went out of her way to accommodate my schedule. I sent her a message through Etsy after I purchased the reading. She never responded to the email I sent. I'm thinking maybe her etsy messages are sent to her email? Not real sure.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2017, 04:05:43 AM »
Hmm, I did email her the day I paid for my reading which was few days ago but I havs't heard back. I almost feel she is absoutely busy all the time lol.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 11:22:27 AM »
Yes, she is very busy. Her email readings are long and detailed. shoot her a message to remind her.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2017, 04:17:06 PM »
I did a live reading purchase. At her Etsy account?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2017, 07:15:23 PM »
Leo girl how was your reading with Penelope

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2017, 08:03:39 PM »
Oh, I didn't get the reading yet she still hasn't got back to me.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2017, 05:15:57 AM »
Is she just a card reader? Her prices are really up there just for cards.

anything