Author Topic: SpiritDivine  (Read 34690 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Re: SpiritDivine
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2017, 09:59:21 PM »
Has anyone had a good experience with spiritdivine/Yvonne? I hope she's accurate for me

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2017, 01:30:16 PM »
is this reader realistic, meaning she will give a no for reconciliation btwn POI and caller? 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2017, 01:47:41 PM »
just read with her she good.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2017, 01:51:37 PM »

she gave you positive news?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2017, 01:55:24 PM »

she gave you positive news?
yeah she does. all the psychic  you guys recommend on here give me positive outcome all i can do now is wait and see what happen.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:09:20 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2017, 05:07:14 PM »
I got a reading with her a couple days ago she got the hermit the two cups and the judgment. That we are going to reconnect and he's going to apologize within this month.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2017, 06:14:35 PM »
I got a reading with her a couple days ago she got the hermit the two cups and the judgment. That we are going to reconnect and he's going to apologize within this month.

She told me he would be reconnecting the end of April and would end it with the woman he's been seeing only if I let him back in.  NOPE - nothing has happened - they are still together and no contact from him

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2017, 06:28:48 PM »

She told me he would be reconnecting the end of April and would end it with the woman he's been seeing only if I let him back in.  NOPE - nothing has happened - they are still together and no contact from him
look like she a fairy tale reader then. What she right with your current situation?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 06:36:07 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2017, 06:36:27 PM »

look like she a fairy tale reader then. Was she right with your current situation?

Offline njlady

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2017, 06:43:42 PM »
look like she a fairy tale reader then.

I had one reading with her and I didn't get a fairy tale.  She was very realistic and down to earth about my situation. 

If you keep getting positive outcomes, why don't you just sit back, give it a few months and wait and see how things unfold?  Does it really matter if someone calls you on April 30th or May 15 or June 1st?  Staring at a microwave and calling psychics doesn't make your popcorn pop any faster.  It's done when it's done.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #55 on: May 08, 2017, 07:40:44 PM »

I had one reading with her and I didn't get a fairy tale.  She was very realistic and down to earth about my situation. 

If you keep getting positive outcomes, why don't you just sit back, give it a few months and wait and see how things unfold?  Does it really matter if someone calls you on April 30th or May 15 or June 1st?  Staring at a microwave and calling psychics doesn't make your popcorn pop any faster.  It's done when it's done.

Agree completely. Just because timing is wrong doesn't mean the prediction is wrong or that the psychic was feeding b.s. My friend was hearing her POI was just about to end it with his live-in gf and come towards her for 6-8 months before it finally started happening. Right when she started to give up, things started moving. Heck, predictions Kisha gave me a year ago have just now started happening.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #56 on: May 08, 2017, 11:06:00 PM »

I mean she was able to pick up my poi has withdrawn but she is very attractive to me, she also has fear too and she is happy with me it will take time be she will come forward. I mean if what they said is true I should just tell her my feeling in person or call her but I be patience and wait to see if she come forward.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2017, 01:34:42 AM »
Timing off but accurate poi came back

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2017, 01:40:08 AM »
Was suppose to come back in april.

Offline knel27

« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2017, 01:54:12 PM »
i have pending predictions from her, but regarding my love life. i wonder if she is better in that matter....
Will definitely update if something passes.

anything