Author Topic: Readings that Came True  (Read 235550 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Re: Readings that Came True
« Reply #315 on: December 12, 2012, 08:40:40 PM »
Thanks for the update luckystar. You sure do pick a heck of a time to move!  Are you excited? 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #316 on: December 12, 2012, 09:23:31 PM »
Yes i know most people don't move in the winter...i am very excited thanks for asking. Hopefully other predictions pass.

I was told by both Lil Mel and Lakhei that i would be living with a male instead of a female. I had planned to have a female roommate and as of now i still am.

Angel light

« Reply #317 on: December 13, 2012, 03:20:56 AM »
It's been a long time coming! How's everyone doing? I'm excited for the holidays :)

Just wanted to update that I've read with SO many, but the only one that has proved to be accurate is Sherri Lynn (LuckyStar's local reader) :P All the rest told me he'd be back, yeah right.

A couple of things off the top of my head that came true:
- I would have to retake an exam for graduate school
- I would meet a guy in the Fall (end of Oct/November), there will be A LOT of texting. I've been talking to this guy who texts me around the clock, no joke, like every couple of minutes.
- I would be over my ex in a couple of months after the reading (end of Aug) - true that, I'm pretty OK now :)
- My ex would not come back, has moved on, and we will not reconnect

So I'll be getting another reading with her in a little bit to see if this is the person she was talking about (now if only I can find the reading lol...I misplaced my paper somewhere).

Can I get her info as well?

thank you!

Offline ragtagheart

« Reply #318 on: January 02, 2013, 03:49:14 AM »
Walking into the New Year a married woman.  And I didn't believe it til it happened. 

On Christmas Eve the topic of all my readings over the last 3 years finally came true.  I started working with many psychics and getting some tidbits that rang true.  I read with WhiteLightAngel and she told me what I wanted to hear but not what I needed to hear.  She would answer a question but not add to it or offer practical advice about what I should do to get to a better place in myself.  Michael Sebastian also told me many things I wanted to hear and told me how amazing my partner was.  Right off the bat... but that's not how things went. 

I went on Keen. I went on Psychic Access.  I tried to get insights from so many places.  Source Power, RadiantTruth (not so radiant and very angry reader!), Seline, Puppy Love, The ever weird chick from San Fran Psychic Spy.  Mystic Insight, Oranum...etc.  BUT one day when I was on late for me - not so late west coast, I found a reader that made plain good sense to me.  She told me it wasn't easy but this guy was worth the work, if I thought he was.  She told me when things were going to go sideways and for how long.  She even told me how he would flip out and leave for a bit - which he did.  Of course I said that would never work and it was not the project I signed up for and got mad but holy cow she was right.  Grr. I called her back because she made sense even though she upset me.  3 years later, she's walked me through when I need it and supported me when I didn't.  I love, love LOVE Allynis as a person and a reader and can't say enough nice things about her ability to support her clients even when they are being happy.  She doesn't try to sell you. She doesn't try to keep things drawn out or BS you.  She will tell you when you're being spiritually naughty and impatient.  LOL - none of us know what that's like do we???

Ally walked me through my boyfriend - now husband's mood swings.  She told me how long they would last; how to help him; gave me info on supplements and things to read and understand what he as going through and the more I understood the easier things got between us.  He didn't fix himself; he hasn't really made any big changes but Ally kept me focused on the end result and what my goals were.  It DOES help to know your own goals.  It does help to feel like you have some say in destiny and that even when things SEEM off track they'll be ok.  Whew. 

And things are more than ok.  I got my dream against all seeming odds 3 years ago and Answers by Allynis (her listing now on keen.com) got me there.  You can also do private readings with her (anewheart@cox.net) and she deserves the ratings she's received and the renown she possesses.  I owe her my happiness and am looking forward to her walking me through the challenges that marriage will bring as I know that's a process too! 

Angel light

« Reply #319 on: January 02, 2013, 06:37:12 PM »
Walking into the New Year a married woman.  And I didn't believe it til it happened. 

On Christmas Eve the topic of all my readings over the last 3 years finally came true.  I started working with many psychics and getting some tidbits that rang true.  I read with WhiteLightAngel and she told me what I wanted to hear but not what I needed to hear.  She would answer a question but not add to it or offer practical advice about what I should do to get to a better place in myself.  Michael Sebastian also told me many things I wanted to hear and told me how amazing my partner was.  Right off the bat... but that's not how things went. 

I went on Keen. I went on Psychic Access.  I tried to get insights from so many places.  Source Power, RadiantTruth (not so radiant and very angry reader!), Seline, Puppy Love, The ever weird chick from San Fran Psychic Spy.  Mystic Insight, Oranum...etc.  BUT one day when I was on late for me - not so late west coast, I found a reader that made plain good sense to me.  She told me it wasn't easy but this guy was worth the work, if I thought he was.  She told me when things were going to go sideways and for how long.  She even told me how he would flip out and leave for a bit - which he did.  Of course I said that would never work and it was not the project I signed up for and got mad but holy cow she was right.  Grr. I called her back because she made sense even though she upset me.  3 years later, she's walked me through when I need it and supported me when I didn't.  I love, love LOVE Allynis as a person and a reader and can't say enough nice things about her ability to support her clients even when they are being happy.  She doesn't try to sell you. She doesn't try to keep things drawn out or BS you.  She will tell you when you're being spiritually naughty and impatient.  LOL - none of us know what that's like do we???

Ally walked me through my boyfriend - now husband's mood swings.  She told me how long they would last; how to help him; gave me info on supplements and things to read and understand what he as going through and the more I understood the easier things got between us.  He didn't fix himself; he hasn't really made any big changes but Ally kept me focused on the end result and what my goals were.  It DOES help to know your own goals.  It does help to feel like you have some say in destiny and that even when things SEEM off track they'll be ok.  Whew. 

And things are more than ok.  I got my dream against all seeming odds 3 years ago and Answers by Allynis (her listing now on keen.com) got me there.  You can also do private readings with her (anewheart@cox.net) and she deserves the ratings she's received and the renown she possesses.  I owe her my happiness and am looking forward to her walking me through the challenges that marriage will bring as I know that's a process too!

So when did you get married?

jen80

« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2013, 06:58:58 PM »

congratulations. Tried ally twice. First time I thought it was an off day and went back the second time. She was so wrong it was pathetic and the worse part is that she tried to get me to leave her a feedback which I ignored as it would have been a one star and bad comments. If a reader is good why beg for a feedback?. Anyway congratulations.

loops77

« Reply #321 on: January 23, 2013, 07:13:11 PM »
sorry, I have to say it. Ragtagheart seems like either Allynis herself or an associate. Every post has been about her and I think she tried her best to be subtle while promoting her. I'm only saying this because I tried her a few times before and realized she was playing a weird head game that could have kept me calling back to her again and again. She may have some ability, but I dont think she is ethical. I also find it odd how ragtagheart never came back and said when they got married.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #322 on: January 23, 2013, 07:27:37 PM »
Thank you loops. Alot of people thought that when they viewed the post. To the actual vulnerable callers here, who look for guidance when calling readers and who are on this board, please just use caution and review posts by members on the board so that you do not get fooled by a reader here who is lurking and posting, hoping to get more people to call and promote themselves through this review board.

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #323 on: January 23, 2013, 10:09:42 PM »
I agree Loops. Seemed a little fishy.

Offline ragtagheart

« Reply #324 on: January 24, 2013, 04:12:51 AM »
How do you reply directly to a post?  ??? I tried three times but can only come in down at the bottom. 

For the person that asked, we got married at the Luxor (yep cheesy Vegas wedding) 12/15/12.  My daughter Jilly was my bridesmaid and her girlfriend was Scott's best man.  Kinda funny!

I can only speak from years of going to Ally and the friends I've sent to her but I'm living proof that something she told me seemed weird but came to pass.  If she's not for you, she isn't for you.  But wow - you guys gotta give some credit where credit is due for the people that do try to help. 

I don't come online that much because I don't have the same time allowances I used to.  I'm pretty sure though that anyone who works online would be able to come online any time?  Just sayin. 

Offline ragtagheart

« Reply #325 on: January 24, 2013, 04:15:14 AM »
ps - I did mention other psychics I liked and tried in other posts I'm pretty sure.  I dunno how to look that up?

loops77

« Reply #326 on: January 24, 2013, 04:32:40 AM »
LOL now I know for sure it is Allynis. I emailed her the link to this thread. A few minutes later, I see she signed on...after not signing on for weeks. Be careful. Thats all I will say on the matter.

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #327 on: January 24, 2013, 04:45:43 AM »
So so sad that readers have to promote themselves. Good one Loops!!  ;)

loops77

« Reply #328 on: January 24, 2013, 05:09:40 AM »
 ;)

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #329 on: January 24, 2013, 06:37:20 AM »
There was another post a while ago where someone basically wrote an ad for her on here. Not going to search now because on my phone.

I called her 3/4 times. In phone call 2 or 3 she asked where I was from and said she'd just had a dream about me. Huh? Really?
I hate these cheap "carnival" tricks that people resort to. Not sure if I was supposed to be wowed that she dreamed about me but it so obviously reeked of insincerity that it put me off her.

anything