Author Topic: Pat58  (Read 12848 times)

Offline Zenia

Pat58
« on: January 25, 2014, 02:59:21 PM »
I have just had my third reading with her.She claims to be good with timing,and her feedbacks supports that.
She was not far off in either of the contact predictions.Not on the day,but within a reasonable range.The content she predicted in these messages was also in the ballpark.
I have two more predictions pending.I will update.

Offline allbitenobark

Re: Pat58
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 09:29:51 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1218.msg18150.html#msg18150

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 03:19:27 AM »
Thank you! I didnt see the previous tread ;)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 05:04:58 PM »
She has made two accurate contact predictions for me, and even predicted that in this most recent contact the person would request to see me in person.  This was correct. MsDream228 and QueenofCups18 also predicted this contact; MsDream also knew the person would ask to see me.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 05:11:24 PM »
Had a reading with Pat58 last night....she was not good me for....extremely vague! ugh....glad I did not spend a lot of money.

She said the more you call the better it is for her........WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......I DONT THINK SO!....LOL!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »
She has made two accurate contact predictions for me, and even predicted that in this most recent contact the person would request to see me in person.  This was correct. MsDream228 and QueenofCups18 also predicted this contact; MsDream also knew the person would ask to see me.
This was good news Syn! :)In my last prediction she said the person had a surprice for me,and that was indeeed true.
I called her early this week,and she said contact in 4 days.Now it has been 6,but i really dont expect her to hit on the day.She also said i would see the person in 10 days,and also that he would visit me.
I would be happy to report back if this comes to pass.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 05:18:46 PM »
Pat58 said I had a surprise coming too. The guy I am seeing really cares for me.....I am not seeing anyone. Lordy Lord, if you cant read someone, just tell them!

Since she knew she was failing in the love life area....she said would you like me to tell you about your work area, I am really good at that.....FAILED!

LOL!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 05:22:20 PM »
Pat58 said I had a surprise coming too. The guy I am seeing really cares for me.....I am not seeing anyone. Lordy Lord, if you cant read someone, just tell them!

Since she knew she was failing in the love life area....she said would you like me to tell you about your work area, I am really good at that.....FAILED!

LOL!
Auuchh..This was not good..

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 07:33:14 PM »
Syn,
I have to ask...was this the prediction that you felt she was to positive about?  I know you did not like her when you read with her and felt she gave you a fairytale.  It makes me happy to see that she was correct, to a degree.  She was really good for my daughter and some of the things that she told my daughter were validated.  I dont think her timing is as accurate as she says or wants to believe, but I know she got some very specific details for my daugher correct. 

I wished I had the luck that you have with predictions lol, msdream228 got some things right but predictions never panned out she was just way to positive that my issues would be resolved and to this day they have not been...same with queenofcups18 she got stuff right but outcome never came...and the list goes on. 

But I am so glad to see stuff happeneing for all of you guys!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 08:59:02 PM »
Oh, how I wish the PM function were working, but I'll try to explain without sharing too many details.

I still think she's wrong on her outcome prediction... It's outlandishly positive and fairytaleish. Interestingly, MsDream228 has predicted the same outcome.  QueenofCups has a far more realistic take that actually aligns with what the person in question has told me himself. LadyP's predictions are inline with QueenofCups. I've been reading with the two of them much longer and they've made significant accurate predictions in the past, so I'm most inclined to trust in what they see (even though they've been far from perfect...)

Even though I don't believe pat58 is right, I did end up reading with her again because she did provide validations I could confirm. This is when she made the contact predictions that ended up manifesting. She also gave me a firm "no" regarding C and I, and this was absolutely correct. So I at least know she's capable of giving negative predictions.  Unfortunately, her reading style bugs me because she's so darn positive, and I get the feeling she tries to extend the readings.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 09:22:14 PM »
Meeee tooooo!!!!!! ......Admin please fix this!

Oh, how I wish the PM function were working.

Offline chrys

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2014, 11:15:26 PM »
I read with her also and she told me that he was going to surprise me with a gift of money.  WTF. 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 11:38:06 PM »
LOL, take the money and run!  Pat makes stuff up to pad the reading, I think she tells everyone a surprise is coming.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 12:51:43 AM »
Contact was made as she predicted,but it took longer than she said.The meeting she foresaw has yet to happen.(Timeframe has passed with a week)
The gift he had for me was indeed a valuable one.He is painting my portrait.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2014, 01:10:27 AM »
Zania,
This is awesome I am happy that she got so many things for you!  You have a good connection with her!

anything