Author Topic: Ness21/Readings by Ness  (Read 42957 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Ness21/Readings by Ness
« on: August 15, 2013, 08:25:09 PM »
I wanted to bump this again, so I started a new topic on Ness.
Has anyone read with her and can report her outcome or predictions manifesting?
I know Syn is a fan lol, and a few others have discussed Ness on the forum and in chat.  Im tired of reading my own thread, so thought maybe we could get back to posting about readings...just a thought lol.

I liked Ness, and then I didn't like Ness.  I know she has told me something would happen but not a specific time frame; however it did happen (this is from my reading with her last year).  I have to say that she was not wrong because she said I would get some information from someone and I did, but she told me that I would not get it until later but it came earlier than she said.  I didn't like Ness because she told me that something would not happen, and so far a few years fast forward it has not happened.  So I guess her outcome for me was/is right.
Ness has never waffled back and forth with yes it will happen, maybe it will happen, or no it wont....she stayed consistent with NO lol.  My legal issues are still not resolved and it appears that they wont be.  Ness is one of the few that gave me a firm No, nothing will happen in regard to solving the case. 

Offline toknow

Re: Ness21/Readings by Ness
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »
Wow, I was just logging in to start a thread on Ness!! Just read with her for the first time recently. I wanted to hear how her predictions panned out in the long run for folks. Not sure why I need confirmation though because I've read with enough readers over a lot of years, enough to know that this woman was the real deal and tells it like it is.  Her insight into the situation I asked about was not sunshine and rainbows like what some other  so called readers had been feeding me.  What she saw really resonated though and definitely matched what I'm actually seeing over the course of time with the person in question.  She knew a lot of details about this guy's background and how he came to be the puzzling way he is.  Some of the details I knew to be true, others I will probably never be able to confirm. Although some of her statements were pretty 'out there', I could definitely see that they could be true in his circumstance. She's obviously very gifted and very honest.  I can't wait to talk to her about some other things. 
Anyone else have longterm experience with her?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 12:55:34 PM »
I read with Ness twice.  Both times she did not have great news for me.  She claimed that she could not be sure when it would be that I would be reunited with my love interest - that what she was seeing in the next 6 months did not include a reconciliation and that beyond that her readings get a little too hazy for her to say with any conviction that it would occur.  She recommended I read again in September.

What she did predict would occur did NOT and what she predicts would occur within "5" and she thought that was clearly 5 months did NOT happen yet, and it has been 8 months already. 
I wanted to bump this again, so I started a new topic on Ness.
Has anyone read with her and can report her outcome or predictions manifesting?
I know Syn is a fan lol, and a few others have discussed Ness on the forum and in chat.  Im tired of reading my own thread, so thought maybe we could get back to posting about readings...just a thought lol.

I liked Ness, and then I didn't like Ness.  I know she has told me something would happen but not a specific time frame; however it did happen (this is from my reading with her last year).  I have to say that she was not wrong because she said I would get some information from someone and I did, but she told me that I would not get it until later but it came earlier than she said.  I didn't like Ness because she told me that something would not happen, and so far a few years fast forward it has not happened.  So I guess her outcome for me was/is right.
Ness has never waffled back and forth with yes it will happen, maybe it will happen, or no it wont....she stayed consistent with NO lol.  My legal issues are still not resolved and it appears that they wont be.  Ness is one of the few that gave me a firm No, nothing will happen in regard to solving the case.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 03:43:57 PM »
i'm so iffy with Ness. i've read with her for years myself and a lot of her predictions are right. she definitely sees more negative than positive though. she's been very wrong on some stuff too though, and just this week she said no to something that ended up happening. so she was wrong then, but has been right before.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 10:54:30 PM »
ok i didn't want to start a new topic but today i had a reading with Ness. she was super nice! i was very impressed. she asked me not to give any information she started telling me what she was picking up - shockingly accurate details i knew she connected.
she was brutally honest with i very much appreciated. no fairy tales and everything she stated was 100percent true statement about my past and present.
her future predictions are very realistic, she in fact empowered me as well to stick to my decision i recently made. overall i would rate her very high, very honest, was not judgmental and very to the point.
this reading was very similar to reading i had with donna maxine and yona. so Ness will be my go to reader for now. i highly respect readers who are not afraid to tell the truth if its not positive especially if it's not what someone would want to hear.

i will update in future if predictions happen but to be honest it's highly likely they would as she saw things that i would do that i already thought of doing. i'm definitely glad i called her. i know some people didn't connect according to what i read but i certainly feel she connected with me very well. i really liked her.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 11:02:39 PM »
I will have to try and get in now. Here is her site: http://readingsbyness.com
She also recommends other readers on her storefront site and one of those is Leslie Hale - Astrology, who didn't work all that well for me, but others rave about her. Leslie is also on Keen.

*Update after a reading today at 5:10PM pst.

Where should I start about this woman? Wow oh wow is all I keep saying to myself. She was just awful. No actually, one of the most awful I’ve had this year. I really don’t understand how she sincerely thinks that generalities help anyone. Right now I’m concentrating on letting it roll down my back as if it was a bad memory.

First off she said she needed specific questions and after the first one she said oh, this has never come up before but have you been on Keen and I said yes. She goes perhaps someone there believe that you are a basher. I said no I don’t bash readers, even the bad ones, but it’s funny you say that because your friend Leslie Hale read for me recently and I gave her either a 3 or 4 out of five stars. She did not work for me so maybe it’s her. She then says oh it doesn’t matter since we shouldn’t take up your time trying to figure it out.

After that everything and I do mean EVERYTHING was just general. At one point she asked my sign and she say ah you have Saturn rising in your house so it is delaying everything. So of course after she says this one would think she knows what she is talking about so I asked when will this period be over and she told me to look for it online because she wasn’t sure. WTF?

She was so effing bad that the real stuff I wanted to know about I didn’t even ask, just because I didn’t want it in her mind field. I just asked some other random questions and let it go at that and at the end of the call she told me to call her back to let her know what happens.  What happens with what? She didn’t tell me anything that hardly applied to me. It could have applied to anyone.

I know she worked for some, so take it with a grain of salt and please, please, please just save your coins.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:50:57 AM by Zee »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2014, 03:00:12 AM »
So, she thought you were a basher and gave you a general reading to avoid hard predictions?

You know, she probably reads the forum.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2014, 03:09:41 AM »
This is why it's almost best not to share here at all. Someone has a bad experience with her, and suddenly she's fake and reads the forum?

She has worked for me, has gotten specific details, and has made accurate timing and outcome predictions. Sorry she sucked for you. It doesn't make her fake, though.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 03:45:04 AM »
I dont think she said she was fake, Synergy. Only that she had a very bad experience.

To clarify my post, any reader could be on this forum and anticipate a call. I think Zee posted that she was going to call before the appointment. Many readers don't like that we talk about them, that is all I was trying to say. The reader mentioned something about "bashing"...so that is why I thought she knew Zee would call and report back.

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 04:04:48 AM »
This is why it's almost best not to share here at all. Someone has a bad experience with her, and suddenly she's fake and reads the forum?

She has worked for me, has gotten specific details, and has made accurate timing and outcome predictions. Sorry she sucked for you. It doesn't make her fake, though.

It's great she worked for you, but I was only giving my experience. No need for a reviews deterrent. This is the reason why it's almost best not to share here.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 04:08:53 AM »
Zee, when you say save your coins and other similar statements, you're being a deterrent.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 04:18:36 AM »
I dont think she said she was fake, Synergy. Only that she had a very bad experience.

To clarify my post, any reader could be on this forum and anticipate a call. I think Zee posted that she was going to call before the appointment. Many readers don't like that we talk about them, that is all I was trying to say. The reader mentioned something about "bashing"...so that is why I thought she knew Zee would call and report back.

Bstalling, I agree and know by now that anything is possible with these readers. Some are fake, some do read the site, and some connect well with certain people and not at all with others. The different experiences being relayed about one reader highlights exactly what many of us have been saying for awhile. We don't all connect with the same readers. I explicitly said in my post that these were my experiences and I know others have had negative experiences with the very readers I like. That's fine. That's not the issue.

For example, I have never had an accurate reading with Jenny Alton, yet many here love her and have had accurate readings with her. When I've posted that she didn't work for me, I never told people to save their money, that she was awful, etc. in fact, I always try to be as reasonable as possible for the very fact that this isn't a science.

I shouldn't care because I don't know these readers personally, but I think some of the statements made here sometimes are unfair.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2014, 04:26:26 AM »

Well Zee you didn't really share lol.  You bashed her, so I would say she fit that right. Poof predictions happened!

It's great she worked for you, but I was only giving my experience. No need for a reviews deterrent. This is the reason why it's almost best not to share here.

Yes Kicking, that is one way of looking at it. Maybe Ness sensed you wouldn't like her read and would "bash" her for it. I would call that a pretty accurate prediction LOL

Offline bstalling

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2014, 04:30:11 AM »

Bstalling, I agree and know by now that anything is possible with these readers. Some are fake, some do read the site, and some connect well with certain people and not at all with others. The different experiences being relayed about one reader highlights exactly what many of us have been saying for awhile. We don't all connect with the same readers. I explicitly said in my post that these were my experiences and I know others have had negative experiences with the very readers I like. That's fine. That's not the issue.

For example, I have never had an accurate reading with Jenny Alton, yet many here love her and have had accurate readings with her. When I've posted that she didn't work for me, I never told people to save their money, that she was awful, etc. in fact, I always try to be as reasonable as possible for the very fact that this isn't a science.

I shouldn't care because I don't know these readers personally, but I think some of the statements made here sometimes are unfair.

Totally agree with you Synergy. I know how we can get caught up in our feelings when getting these readings, but it is important to be as objective as possible when giving reviews.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2014, 08:08:28 AM »
well i've had so many readings by now i know who is trying to fish for information and who genuinely picks up on specific details. when i read with her she told me not to give her any information and everything she picked up was correct and it wasn't general statements. so with me she connected well, picked up on past and present extremely accurately so i will read with her again. as we know truth is we don't all connect with readers and i've only connected with 3 readers out of hundreds readers who sold me fairytales..time will tell what will happen but i did like her.

anything