Author Topic: Don't Put Your Faith in Psychics  (Read 26238 times)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Don't Put Your Faith in Psychics
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2013, 12:30:17 PM »

Thank you Skyline! I am on my way!

Since I have a lot of time on my hands right now and i can no longer get readings, I am going to start watching soap operas LOL.  It is like getting a reading, the drama, excitement and fantasy fairytale...and its free.  Just a suggestion, write down the story line and then apply it to your situation...lets see how this works! lol

I speak from many years of experience when I say the information we gather from readings usually turns to be nothing like what is really going on, in fact it seems that it is the complete opposite of what really happens.

First let me say I hope things pick up for you, KTH.

But I have to agree wholeheartedly - it appears as if the readings have nothing to do with reality. It's like getting a hit, and then dealing with the comedown. Also, you are right they almost never pick up anything bad.

If anyone is addicted to readings, the good news is that eventually when enough readers turn out to be wrong, you finally see through the looking glass and realize they aren't all powerful and all knowing. It takes a lot of calls to reach this epiphany, but once you do, it's just not worth it to call anymore.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2013, 12:50:06 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if the constant calling of psychics doesn't piss off God. lol What I mean is, if you believe in God or Universe, it appears you don't trust them. How often do you hear:

"I put all my faith in psychics and everything worked out wonderfully!"

or is it more likely:

"I put all my faith in God/Universe/Source/Myself and everything worked out wonderfully!"

:)

jen80

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2013, 01:50:41 PM »
@timeheals ur healing may not be 100 percent but it will be enough that u live a life glorifying God.sometimes u will fear that it is coming back full force but it will not. It will remain just a tinge so that you never forget where God took from. You must never forget.never abandon God.I know many people will wonder why am answering your post like this but you know what am talking about.good luck to you and never ever stop praying. Peace and love to you always.

Jen

truthseeker

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2013, 01:20:14 AM »
Sometimes I wonder if the constant calling of psychics doesn't piss off God. lol What I mean is, if you believe in God or Universe, it appears you don't trust them. How often do you hear:

or is it more likely:

"I put all my faith in God/Universe/Source/Myself and everything worked out wonderfully!"

I think it does make God angry. I too amglad about this thread. When reading through teh newspaper I kept seeing a prayr. I decided what the heck, why not try it, got nothin to lose. So i did and i am amazed at what has so far transpired. I type it her for y'all. It made a believer out of me. I prayed about a few things and in 3 days some of those things happend when i tought for sure no way, but they did! Just try it like i did cause you have nothing to lose and it says it never been knowned to fail,

Prayer to the Blessed Virgin
Oh most beautifl Fower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitul Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my present necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me now and show me herein you are my mother. Oh Holy Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none woh can withstand Your power. Oh, show me herein you are my Mother. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse in Thee (3 times). Holy Mother, I place this cause in your hands (3 times & say your cause). Holy Spirit, You solve all problems, who light all roads so that I may obtain my goals. You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances in my life you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you forall things as you confirm once again that I never want to be seperated from You in eternal glory. Thank you for Your mercy towards me and mine.

Pray this for 3 days in a row. Aftr 3 days the request will be granted and you have to promise to publish this prayer after favor is granted. 

it worked for me as i prayed about several famlily issues so I post it here for y'all to try - you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2013, 11:38:14 AM »
Thank you for posting that prayer. I'm one of those "it can't hurt to try" people, so I've read it the last two nights in a row, then let it go. No obsessing. My prayer is in regards to my SM. I haven't seen him in 9 months and we rarely speak. Did the prayer the last two nights, and the last two nights, I dreamed of our reunion. He's telling me how much he's missed me and that he just has a few things to wrap up but that he promises we'll be together.

I have not dreamed about him in months, and it is crazy how real the dreams were. The things he said were things that he WOULD say, not crazy dream stuff.

This is nuts. LOL

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 12:32:25 PM »

Paying it forward....I prayed this prayer, timeheals shared this with us last year too, and my prayer was answered! It was not something that anyone could say would have happened without this prayer.  I hope it helps someone else the way it did me. I know not everyone here believes in a higher power such as this, so if not I am not posting it here to offend anyone...I am posting it here because it worked for me and it is my way of sharing that something happened and it did not cost me one cent.  I did not follow through last year when Timeheals posted this because I was certain that my go-to readers were correct and what they told me would happen....I dont think I need to tell you all that NOTHING happened that any of them told me.  I am so thankful that someone posted this again because I feel it was meant for me.  I prayed this prayer and did not expect anything, but I prayed with belief that either way I would get an answer...it works!  I was specific in my need, it happened in less than a week and that was a huge surprise for me.  I did not get my results in three days, but the result came on the fourth day after the prayer. 

Oh most beautiful Flower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitul Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my present necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me now and show me herein you are my mother. Oh Holy Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to secure me in this necessity. There are none who can withstand Your power. Oh, show me herein you are my Mother. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse in Thee (3 times). Holy Mother, I place this cause in your hands (3 times & say your cause). Holy Spirit, You solve all problems, who light all roads so that I may obtain my goals. You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances in my life you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you for all things as you confirm once again that I never want to be separated from You in eternal glory. Thank you for Your mercy towards me and mine.

or is it more likely:

I think it does make God angry. I too amglad about this thread. When reading through teh newspaper I kept seeing a prayr. I decided what the heck, why not try it, got nothin to lose. So i did and i am amazed at what has so far transpired. I type it her for y'all. It made a believer out of me. I prayed about a few things and in 3 days some of those things happend when i tought for sure no way, but they did! Just try it like i did cause you have nothing to lose and it says it never been knowned to fail,

Oh most beautifl Fower of Mt. Carmel, Fruitul Vine, Splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my present necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me now and show me herein you are my mother. Oh Holy Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succor me in this necessity. There are none woh can withstand Your power. Oh, show me herein you are my Mother. Oh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse in Thee (3 times). Holy Mother, I place this cause in your hands (3 times & say your cause). Holy Spirit, You solve all problems, who light all roads so that I may obtain my goals. You who gave me the divine gift to forgive and forget all evil against me and that in all instances in my life you are with me. I want in this short prayer to thank you forall things as you confirm once again that I never want to be seperated from You in eternal glory. Thank you for Your mercy towards me and mine.

Pray this for 3 days in a row. Aftr 3 days the request will be granted and you have to promise to publish this prayer after favor is granted. 

it worked for me as i prayed about several famlily issues so I post it here for y'all to try - you have nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2013, 04:22:52 PM »
I am joining the club here now.  I have kicked the habit for sure!  I haven't called anyone in over a week. I removed all my recorded calls with psychics off my phone so I can't obsessively listen to them.

I just really got fed up with them pushing back the progress we are supposed to be making.  I am tired of running to them to comfort instead of to God.  I am tired of leaning on ever word they said only to discover they really can't predict future events.  They may be dead on for current and past but they can't get future right, so why bother spending so much money for false hope?!

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »

or is it more likely:

I am quoting myself here because I did stop calling psychics. I haven't spoken to one since April if I remember right. And guess what? My life is awesome now!! I am with a wonderful man, the other half of me. As much as I thought there was no way anyone was more perfect for me than the guy I was calling everyone about, this guy is!

I quit calling. I put my faith in God. I knew that if God had someone else planned for me, it would be mind blowingly AMAZING, and it sure is!!! QUIT CALLING AND START BELIEVING!!!!!!

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2013, 12:57:36 PM »
it's always exciting to see things turn around for someone and if believing in God was the right choice then I'm all ears to hear exactly what else changed.  I mean, you stopped calling psychics and turned that situation over to God...and then Mr. Wonderful walked into your life.  Is that how it happened, or was there something else you did that perhaps you weren't doing while you were calling psychics?

or is it more likely:

I am quoting myself here because I did stop calling psychics. I haven't spoken to one since April if I remember right. And guess what? My life is awesome now!! I am with a wonderful man, the other half of me. As much as I thought there was no way anyone was more perfect for me than the guy I was calling everyone about, this guy is!

I quit calling. I put my faith in God. I knew that if God had someone else planned for me, it would be mind blowingly AMAZING, and it sure is!!! QUIT CALLING AND START BELIEVING!!!!!!

Offline skyline

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 03:49:44 PM »
Is that how it happened, or was there something else you did that perhaps you weren't doing while you were calling psychics?
We tend to call readers when we're waiting for things to happen. When they do, and it's totally different than what they predicted, we stop calling.  :D

But yeah, it's always been my experience they things happen after I stop calling readers.

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2014, 06:44:29 PM »
it's always exciting to see things turn around for someone and if believing in God was the right choice then I'm all ears to hear exactly what else changed.  I mean, you stopped calling psychics and turned that situation over to God...and then Mr. Wonderful walked into your life.  Is that how it happened, or was there something else you did that perhaps you weren't doing while you were calling psychics?

or is it more likely:

Are you familiar with the Law of Attraction? LOA works, and the key is faith and trust. When you start calling psychics, you're showing a complete lack of trust and faith.

It's like ordering your dinner at a restaurant and then hounding the waiter every 5 seconds about it, then checking with another waiter to confirm the first waiters info...etc..

Offline melancholia

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2014, 12:45:00 AM »
So it's been about two months since my last call.  Where I used to be an anxious train wreck pretty much always, nowadays I have almost no anxiety at all. It's like night and freaking day. Really, once you finally get it into your head that every one of these "psychics" - yes, every damn one of them, even the most reliable - is full of crap and playing psychological games with you, the quicker you'll kick the habit and the happier you'll be. I actually visited keen today for the first time in forever and clicked around, thinking to myself, "Good Lord, you are a woman of science. You know better than this. How the hell did you ever fall for this crap?"

So much happier now. I can't in good conscience even justify giving any of them the benefit of the doubt at this point - do yourselves a favor and get out now. Stop making excuses, stop lying to yourself, and start living your life.

My two cents.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2014, 10:55:02 AM »
Somnus, your words are music to my ears! I have been so darn busy that I haven't had a chance to write up my conclusion or memoir or catalog of my experiences of all this psychic-ness but I sincerely plan to. Not because of the reviews necessarily but because I feel as tho I owe it to all of the members who hands down helped me through probably the toughest time I've ever had concerning a heartbreak.

A quick update: my ex is still happily with horsey. They've been together 3 years strong and got their own place together and take vacations, etc etc. I think it's safe to say he ain't coming back. He never was, lol.

I have met someone and I love him very much. He's meeting my family soon! We are also moving to a new city where I already have TWO new jobs and I'm going back to school. We are starting a new life together and I haven't been this happy in ages! He came out of nowhere, haha, wasn't even looking I swear...and BAM, love of my life happens.

Please heed Somnus' words. They echo nothing but truth. As soon as my schedule opens up I'll come back and write a detailed synopsis for anyone that cares to read it. I think you are all amazing and valuable and lovely creatures!! Take care!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:45:15 PM by decibel.diva »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2014, 05:33:07 PM »
Somnus, your words are music to my ears! I have been so darn busy that I haven't had a chance to write up my conclusion or memoir or catalog of my experiences of all this psychic-ness but I sincerely plan to. Not because of the reviews necessarily but because I feel as tho I owe it to all of the members who hands down helped me through probably the toughest time I've ever had concerning a heartbreak.

A quick update: my ex is still happily with horsey. They've been together 3 years strong and got their own place together and take vacations, etc etc. I think it's safe to say he ain't coming back. He never was, lol.

I have met someone and I love him very much. He's meeting my family soon! We are also moving to a new city where I already have TWO new jobs and I'm going back to school. We are starting a new life together and I haven't been this happy in ages! He came out of nowhere, haha, wasn't even looking I swear...and BAM, love of my life happens.

Please heed Somnus' words. They echo nothing but truth. As soon as my schedule opens up I'll come back and write a detailed synopsis for anyone that cares to read it. I think you are all amazing and valuable and lovely creatures!! Take care!

Congrats, diva!!  Enjoy your new love; you deserve it! 

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2014, 12:16:28 AM »
congrats diva! that is awesommmeeeee

i agree with what you guys are saying. after being let down for about 10 years, at points spending THOUSANDS of dollars when i am upset about someone/something (and calling several people a day), i have had way too many bad experiences to ever justify the small amount of good ones. even when a psychic has been right it's usually something current, or random, and on top of that - small and irrelevant.

i also agree with and belive in the Law of Attraction. and usually, when psychics end up being right it's because we've created it in our own heart and minds, therefore it comes into reality. this doesn't usually mean it involves other people (meaning our ex's we want to come back) because you can't control others. however, you can create situations and experiences to your life.

at some point you have to look back at the pages of notes, or multiple voice files from calls, and the amount of money you spend and realize that it's not worth it. it creates anxiety, false hope and just drains your bank account and most of all, happiness.

let's help each other be strong. if it's one thing i've learned from this forum - i'm not alone.