Author Topic: Sapphire21 - http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sapphire21/  (Read 32244 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Sapphire21 - http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/sapphire21/

I think it's unfortunate that because a few could not, or rather, WOULD NOT play nice or take their issues to PM or the vent section that a valuable and informative (negative and positive) thread was lost. Out of respect to this reader I am starting another thread today. For any that want to bash me or whatever PLEASE be somewhat respectful and rip me apart via PM or in the vent section. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The reviews below have been copied from my post in the MY STORY section. I plan to come back soon to update more on this reader and others.  ;)

(5/27&30/12) - Let me start by saying that I love this woman and if her predictions don't manifest I will still read with her just for me. She really does care. She picked up on the 3 parties involved on her own. Really zoned in on issues that "A" and I had during the relationship and told me that what I thought was happening was happening. That I was justified in my reactions. That was good to hear because I have beat myself up about a some things. She also said he had been contacting his ex. That was def an issue for us during the relationship. But, S21 made it clear it was nothing physical. She really nailed "A"'s personality and also described him as a 2 year old in a man's body, haha! One thing she said that nearly made me fall out of my chair was that he won't make eye contact with me. This may not seem big to all of you, but it was HUGE to me. It is something that has bothered me for a long time and I had just had a lengthy convo about it with my best friend a week or so prior to talking to her. She said he can't look me in the eye because he is still attached to me. As far as us reconciling she thinks it is a YES and he will initiate it. Here's the cool thing...everyone else always says he'll call me. S21 described him seeing me in public and asking me to step outside to talk. That is hands down the most realistic scenario I've ever been given and seems more like something my ex would do. Now, on to his new gf. She sees it fizzling out soon, said possibly 2 months but for me to use the time frame as a guide. I was really upset about a pic she posted of the two of them, the first one since they've been dating. S21 described the pic damn near to a "T", and it's a goofy pic so no way she could have just gotten lucky. The spirits told her "appearances, appearances" and for me not to worry. Anyway, we discussed more than I've disclosed here, but suffice to say I'm a fan and will continue to read with her. Right now she's my #1. :)

*Update* - I'm not going to list out the dates of all the times I have spoken to Sapphire. Suffice it to say I have spoken to her many times. For all of you that are already familiar with her and her thread in the KEEN sub forum then you know that her strong suit is guidance versus predictions. That being said I wanted to throw a few predictions out there she gave that manifested. She told me about my first encounter running in to the ex and the new gf and thank goodness she had because she told me exactly what to do to deal with it. She told me about a mutual friend of ours to look out for and how to use the situation to my advantage. She also told me to get my car fixed because issues were going to arise soon. Anyway, those are few things that proved to be true. I absolutely love this woman. I trust her and find her to be highly ethical. She is still my #1.

Offline dreamcometrue

I've been talking with Sapphire now over three years and I love this woman and respect her insight tremendously.  She was right about my first break-up and him coming back and how, about my raise and how to approach my boss to get raise.  Most of all, when I had that terrible break up, she told me that "although you would not believe this now, but he will come back and try to get back to your life and I want you to be prepared when he does that."  As she said, I didn't believe her at that time and actually stop reading with her for a while because whenever I talked to her that was what she said her guide was telling me.  She didn't give me a timeline but she said less than a year.  There is more detail she told me about how he will try to come back.  This happened last night in 6 months after our break up.  But, I was prepared thanks to her and I won't get back with him.

Offline Awesomeness

Is she ever on over the weekends?

jen80

I love her as a person and I love her a a psychic. She picked up on things that I never divulged to anyone for that I give her kudos.

Last year she gave me a name of someone that would call me about a job and this january that happened.after the interview she gave me the name of the person that intervied me. She has given me two outcomes about different things and they have come true.hopefully her job outcome comes true also.

After reading with so many readers sapphire and kisha have stood the test of time.

Offline sarahkw

I've read with Sapphire several times and she's been highly accurate for me. I've never asked for a prediction as I value her as a guide to some of the experiences I personally have but of the ones she's offered up on her own, I'd say she's been about 75%. Example - I was venting about things being stagnant in my life and she said her guides were showing her a calendar of December and that there would be an influx of 'things' happening. Indeed there was.

Most recently, I said my name and she immediately told me her guides were showing me doing something. That thing was the exact thing I'd been doing when she called. Trust me when I say it wasn't something 'normal.' She also told me about a vision I'd been having and I couldn't quite place it. Then it hit me while listening to a guided meditation the other day what she was talking about and I had to laugh. I had, indeed, been having the vision she mentioned.

jen80

Is she ever on over the weekends?
hi awesomeness if you aren't able to read with her when she is on maybe you could email her for an appointment. She is very nice.

loops77

anyone know when she usually comes on? I got some free minutes from her this week since my old ones expired. I never did get around to trying her.

Offline sarahkw

anyone know when she usually comes on? I got some free minutes from her this week since my old ones expired. I never did get around to trying her.

She typically comes on later in the evenings. I think she's Pacific Time. I've gotten calls from her as late as 1am CT and as early as 8pm CT.

Every once in a while she'll do some readings around lunchtime. She tends to read most evenings, sometimes just a couple, others several, and she's usually on weekends.

loops77

Thanks Sarah and Presence. I'm third in line, so thats a good thing if she comes on tonight or tomorrow night. I really want to try the last few psychics on my radar and quit for at least the rest of the year.

jen80

Hi presence, I read with sap21 once a mth, but I went to keen yesterday (not to read, not blowing my rent money)to read feedbacks of people that had good news and I saw that sap21 was on and a few hours later she was still on as she had a lot of people in her queue. Have you tried using appointment?.

Goodluck presence

Jen

loops77

Finally got to her. I would say she is good at being an empath..she definitely picked up some things that I was feeling. But I don't think the reading was grounded enough or that I got specific enough guidance to do something better in a certain area I asked about. At least I got to try her.

Offline Awesomeness

I, too, got to try her recently. I was not blown away with any really specific details, but what she had to say did seem to be accurate. There just was never that "omg holy shit how did she know that" moment that some people have had with her. LOL And honestly, I guess I'm just used to readers who are faster, because she seemed a tad slow to me, and I got a tiny bit frustrated with having to add more money just because it took her so long to get to her point. She wasn't slow. I'm just used to faster, I guess. I don't think it's intentional by any means! Please don't misinterpret what I'm saying!! :)

Also, what she had to say was tough love. She gave me no fairy tale bs.

Offline Awesomeness

I know it's been posted in the reader's accuracy thread regarding predictions, but how accurate has she been on third parties? Their thoughts, feelings, intentions, etc?

jen80

Hey awesome lady, never had an issue of third party but with thoughts she has done well because the people involved have repeated the same thing afterwards.she is not 100 percent as no reader is really but she has done well enough that she is part of my team.

Goodluck awesome lady.

Offline sarahkw

I'll second what Presence said. She's become my top reader. Not so much for predictions but her guidance, insight and any predictions that she offers up on her own have been right far more often than wrong.

anything